I havent posted yet. I didnt mean id do it immediately, I just meant keep an eye on your inbox because news is on the way so i could give an update here.

Lets just say im at the final hurdle. Theres alot of planning which goes beyond the cinema and because of mess ups before I dont want to be premmature, i want to have everything set in stone before i send out the final details.

Nice one Liam! As it happens, I'm off on Friday the 27th instead of the Tuesday as I'll be on a course on the Tuesday, so that's rather handy!

Off to check inbox again :unsure: for the 10th time today.

Sally, will you be going by train, or car?

Nice one Liam! As it happens, I'm off on Friday the 27th instead of the Tuesday as I'll be on a course on the Tuesday, so that's rather handy!

sorry pip, the 27th was the original provisional date, its changed twice since then, my next post will be the confirmed date and ill be sending out pm's of confirmation to attendee's.

Also, im going to having words with Liz now about the LA screening.

Compo winners, as soon as this cinema dates confirmed ill get your details for your winnings.

Looks like the cinema will be packed out! Theres under 10 seats left now (Unless anyone drops out)

sorry pip, the 27th was the original provisional date, its changed twice since then, my next post will be the confirmed date and ill be sending out pm's of confirmation to attendee's.

Also, im going to having words with Liz now about the LA screening.

Compo winners, as soon as this cinema dates confirmed ill get your details for your winnings.

Looks like the cinema will be packed out! Theres under 10 seats left now (Unless anyone drops out)

No worries Liam! I'll wait for the amended date/time then let you know if I'll be able to make it still :)

Archived