Thank you, Muse, thank you

gocanux

I've really come out of my shell thanks to Muse. I'm not one for saying a band can change or save my life, but they certainly have helped me in becoming a lot more confident. They have definitely influenced me a lot.

I always think back to when I first heard of them, unfortunately not too long ago. If I hadn't have had the idea to chase up that first song I heard by them, I wouldn't now be sitting in a Muse tee and yellow skinny jeans.

isn't this great! i can't imagine ever having posted messages like this for anyone else.

i was a bit like the thread starter - a mixture of getting guitar hero 3 which has knights and getting tickets for v2008 made me get into muse. i always knew they were hyped as a great live band, and i bought black holes and revelations, and was amazed.

then i went to v. some people said it was too much a commercial gig for muse, but i was blown away, one of the most incredible experiences ever.

i've since bought all the albums and dvds, and my singles collection has started. its been incrediblle - muse isn't just music, it's an experience, and i can't believe even more people havent been converted.

sorry, i'll stop now :):LOL:

I took the liberty of transferring some posts that fit here, to keep all the thanks and love in one place!

I just wanted to say a huge thankyou to Muse.

A year ago or so, I never really heard much of you. But after I heard my sister's copy of Black Holes & Revelations, my love for you guys grew on a daily basis... I'm now an absolute Muse obsessive. With other bands, I'm like "oh, cool, good song" but with you guys... I'm actually grateful. You've lightened up my life like nothing before, and I couldn't possibly imagine living without you guys.

Two years ago now, some pop-punky band I was into inspired me to play guitar in my bedroom. But now I've heard of you guys, I feel inspired to take it one step further, and get a band and make music - as a guitarist, pianist, and vocalist! You've even got me writing little riffs to do before and after songs. You guys inspired me to learn more about my guitar & musical theory, and one day find a band. I know I'll never be as good as you, but I can give it a shot.

Sometimes, I lay at night and cry - cry - at the amazingness of you... this shining knight, with his trusty metallic Manson steed, creating something so beautiful and amazing. I truly believe that you're something supernatural.

So, I just wanted to say thankyou for... well... saving my life. I don't know what I'd do without you guys. I'm just so grateful. I really hope to meet you fellas one day.

You are an absolute inspiration.

Aww. :happy:

Personally I don't think any band can compare or ever be as good as Muse. They're such an inspiration to people and if it wasn't for them I'd still be listening to absolute shite music. :LOL:

I've really come out of my shell thanks to Muse. I'm not one for saying a band can change or save my life, but they certainly have helped me in becoming a lot more confident. They have definitely influenced me a lot.

I always think back to when I first heard of them, unfortunately not too long ago. If I hadn't have had the idea to chase up that first song I heard by them, I wouldn't now be sitting in a Muse tee and yellow skinny jeans.

isn't this great! i can't imagine ever having posted messages like this for anyone else.

i was a bit like the thread starter - a mixture of getting guitar hero 3 which has knights and getting tickets for v2008 made me get into muse. i always knew they were hyped as a great live band, and i bought black holes and revelations, and was amazed.

then i went to v. some people said it was too much a commercial gig for muse, but i was blown away, one of the most incredible experiences ever.

i've since bought all the albums and dvds, and my singles collection has started. its been incrediblle - muse isn't just music, it's an experience, and i can't believe even more people havent been converted.

sorry, i'll stop now :):LOL:

it's nowhere near as exciting as it sounds!

i have a chronic fear of flying but (only just) got on a plane to go see muse in dublin last summer.

the friend i went with said she won't ever fly with me again unless i get therapy :LOL: it was a pretty bad experience (for me and her) so i really don't think i would want to do it again.

Same here. I'm making my parents drive to our holiday destination this year. :LOL:

But one question, was those 2 flights worthit to see Muse? Despite my fear of flying, I'd be brave and get on a plane to see them. :happy:

Same here. I'm making my parents drive to our holiday destination this year. :LOL:

But one question, was those 2 flights worthit to see Muse? Despite my fear of flying, I'd be brave and get on a plane to see them. :happy:

Hell, yeah! I have flown roundtrip 10 times to see Muse (see my sig---Cali x3, NYC twice, Austin, Vegas, France, Wembley and Dublin!), and most of those trips required more than one flight each way. And I can't wait to do it again!

Guest QueenOfNerds

Thanks Muse for helping me get my work mojo back, been listening to you while modelling a Whale (don't ask why its top secret:rolleyes:)

I needed some plugin baby and dead star to really get me in the mood for workin and give me a kick up the arse.

So thank's guys you are always an inspiration to me,

Laura

xxxxxxx&more:kiss:

For this teaser, thank you MUSE ( and this includes the 4th Muse: Mr. Tom Kirk)! Thank you for being so thoughtful to your fans. Thank you for your intelligent sense of humour. Thank you so much for all that you give us.

Waiting for updates...:kiss:you all

Hell, yeah! I have flown roundtrip 10 times to see Muse (see my sig---Cali x3, NYC twice, Austin, Vegas, France, Wembley and Dublin!), and most of those trips required more than one flight each way. And I can't wait to do it again!

Aww that's so cool! :happy: Travelling great distances is so worthit just to see Muse live. :happy: It just sucks post-gig. Last time I was really depressed for a few days afterwards. It was strange. :unsure:

For this teaser, thank you MUSE ( and this includes the 4th Muse: Mr. Tom Kirk)! Thank you for being so thoughtful to your fans. Thank you for your intelligent sense of humour. Thank you so much for all that you give us.

+1

Nicely put. :happy: That sums up exactly what I was thinking.

Thank you, Muse. :happy:

Gee, Warner hasn't removed this one yet!:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Aww that's so cool! :happy: Travelling great distances is so worthit just to see Muse live. :happy: It just sucks post-gig. Last time I was really depressed for a few days afterwards. It was strange. :unsure:

Thank you, Muse. :happy:

Ahhhh, the dreaded Post Muse Syndrome! (or, PMS!) So true, I think most of us have experienced that. Seems many of us get a bit of insomnia post-gig too, for days....And the only cure: another Muse concert, of course!

Archived