Thank you, Muse, thank you

gocanux

No worries, Muse pix are pretty much owned by all of us! I have looked on Microcuts and other sites and found my pix, or they are posted here from people's collections and they don't realize who took it. (That one of Matthew is a honey, isn't it?)

Mmmmmgood! Thank you!

• 3 months later...

Thank you, Muse, for announcing tour dates, and with plenty of advance notice to plan our international MuseTrips!

(can't believe no one had thanked them for this yet, after all our whining 'We want the tour dates, we want the tour dates!')

Thank you, Muse, for announcing tour dates, and with plenty of advance notice to plan our international MuseTrips!

(can't believe no one had thanked them for this yet, after all our whining 'We want the tour dates, we want the tour dates!')

hello gocanux. I really liked your thread and what you wrote. I thanked matt when it was his birthday. but you met him...now I saw your photos.how is he like so near?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest QueenOfNerds

Thought I would stop by to say......

Thanks Muse for caring about your fans. The treasure hunt was very well thought out and fun.

Thanks for all of the lovely photos on twitter and genrally keeping us in the loop.

I like how you involved radio 1 in all of this madness! You are all sweet and caring guys who deserve nothing but happyness in your life.

You are gentlemen,

and that is why we love you.

Love,

LRxxx

Thought I would stop by to say......

Thanks Muse for caring about your fans. The treasure hunt was very well thought out and fun.

Thanks for all of the lovely photos on twitter and genrally keeping us in the loop.

I like how you involved radio 1 in all of this madness! You are all sweet and caring guys who deserve nothing but happyness in your life.

You are gentlemen,

and that is why we love you.

Love,

LRxxx

Muse

Thanks for your effort with the new album

Now come to australia RAWR

I have been a bit of a stranger to the forum lately due to RLC (Real Life Crap!) but thought this thread needed a revival in the context of the big thank-you project now underway to thank them for the treasure hunt/USOE:

http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=63370

Great idea, join in everyone!

I'm quite new to this board (posting and reading avidly anyway) but just being having a look at your photos recently posted gocanux of you and your family with Matt and Dom. They are really lovely.:) Will read back the thread when I have time, its nice to have a thread about good fan experiences with the band.:)

It must be hard for them to deliver the personal touch to their fans since they have so many - fan mail must be impossible to keep up with, but I've been really impressed at the effort they made with the treasure hunt and its really nice how they post things on twitter too.:D They seem like really lovely guys.

So thank you Muse.:)

A thank you thread and I haven't posted in it!! I'm terrible :LOL:

I really doubt this will get to the band, I don't think they check out the forums but I really want to thank them.

My life before was sad, I've been through tough times, and I didn't have any confidence in me. I was often depressed for stupid reasons, and I didn't stop thinking about the past and always regretting my actions, saying to myself "I should have done that", you know? I didn't have a goal in life, I was basically very lost. I did try to get some help, but it didn't work.

And then I discovered your music, and it amazed me. Your music is so much powerful, full of meaning and emotions, I was transported in a roller coaster of feelings. It totally hypnotized me for a week, then I came back to my senses, as a changed person, or man, should I say. I just listened to some of your lyrics and it gave me so much motivation. My favorite will always be "don't waste your time, or time will waste you". It has become my motive in life. I stopped regretting the past, I live life how I want it, I'm not ashamed of what I like to do, I'm more enthusiastic in everything! I started to play piano again and started to learn drums. My life has changed so much, and for the better, and in a way no psy could have ever done. And now I just keep being transported by your songs, they inspire me, fuel me every day.

(Also I always have been obsessed by the fact that I was so skinny, but Matt is skinny and still looks amazing!)

So thank you Matt, Dom and Chris. Thank you so much. If it weren't for your fantastic music, I would still be lost in my head. I dream of telling you all this in person. And I dearly wish seeing you guys one day.

Cheers!

Jonathan

(PS: If, by some kind of miracle, you get to read this, send me a sign you did, please!)

*treats this as a writing a letter to Muse thread*

Dear Muse,

This is going to be a long, ego-raising rant, so I warn you.

So before you guys, I was listening to Top 40 hits, and Miley Cyrus, and crap like that. I realized before I heard you that I was so sick of pop music, as it was never consistant. I needed something that would always be there and never go out of style for me. I was worried that since you inspired Twilight, you guys would be the exact thing I was sick of.

God was I wrong.

From Time Is Running Out (yes I still remember the first 30 second clip I heard) I knew you were different. I knew that you wouldn't be one of those fad bands that really only has one good song. Muse, you have at least 150 good songs in my opinion. And there's something lovely and unique about all of them.

Matt - you got me to appreciate piano. Even classical music. I was getting so sick of the instrument in general (I had been playing for 7 years). Now, I can play loads of your music and it's really inspired me to actually start teaching myself and teaching my friends. I value music more than anything now and I think it might be my only true talent. Thank you for showing me that.

Thanks for giving me a new introduction and appreciation for music.

Love from,

Taylor :happy:

P.S.: See you in Charlottesville!

• 1 month later...

Thank you Muse!

Without you I would still be a cold hearted ultra-conservative, religous, subservant, blind fool. You made me think and allowed me to see whats wrong with our governments and this world. You've also given me the insiration to purue learning guitar. I can honestly say my life would not be as good as it is now without your music. So thank you Matt, Dom, and Chris. I hope to meet you all one day and am a fan forever.

Yours Truly,

church

• 6 months later...

Oh God, where to begin?

I'll make it short...

Dear Muse,

I'm eternally grateful to you and your genius minds for creating not only music, but another dimension of gorgeous euphoria that I often find myself in after listening. My life has been altered in the best of ways and I owe it all to you.

Chris, Dom, Matt, and even Morgan, Tom, and Dan the trumpet man! My sincerest gratitude!

Hector.

:happy:

• 2 weeks later...

Dear MUSE!

You're Just Too Good To Be True!:D

Thank You For Being You!

Thank You For Making Me Feel Better After Listening To Your Songs In My Bad Days!

There Are No Words To Embrace All My Feelings About You!

I'm So Happy That In Far Now 2001 I Switched On TV And Heard You!

So, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I suck at writing thank you letters/notes:erm:...but this is my attempt at it :)

Thank you, muse, for existing and giving me the best night of my life. Honestly, I don't think I'll ever forget it!! Your music is inspiring, and it's hard to go by too long without listening to it. You three are brilliant, and I wish you all the best in the future!! I really hope I get to see you again in the future :happy:

(Oh god, I really suck at writing thank you stuff! :facepalm:)

• 2 years later...

It's been a while, but I wanted to write a new Thank You.

It might seem strange to hear this from a married, stay at home mom. But you have been an inspiration to me, and your music helps keep me sane when my 2 year old goes bonkers on me. When bad things happen, I turn back to your music.

Matt, Chris, Dom..

I'm sure you're already doing this, but please ignore the idiots who are bashing your new album... they're foolishly stuck on your old music as the only version of you worth hearing.. But they are silly.

I may not like every song on the new album (which I purchased today), but I appreciate your hard work, and the effort, and the fact that it is SO DIFFERENT.. The fusion of so many styles into one album.. wow.

Thank you.

I needed new inspiration, and I'm finding it in your albums, new and old.

By the way, I'm making new Polymer Clay pendants, and they're turning out awesome... of course they say MUSE. :)

I just felt that after nearly six years of inactivity, I should post another Thank You.. and realizing that my signature makes me the keeper of accents, bass feet, and trousers makes me smile :p

I had many good times on this forum, and hopefully I'll create some more.. I'd also like to have a good time at a concert soon..

Sincerely,

Cali in Texas. :)

Archived