Thank you, Muse, thank you

gocanux

I second that!

They've gone to Australia, New Zealand, and Southeast Asia before. Maybe they could do a Pacific Rim tour next time around. And since we're in the middle of that rim, maybe Honolulu could be the final stop. ;)

Oh man. Muse ending their tour in Hawaii (impossible, but let me fantasize) would trigger sporadic orgasms over and over for the rest of my young life.

I second that!

They've gone to Australia, New Zealand, and Southeast Asia before. Maybe they could do a Pacific Rim tour next time around. And since we're in the middle of that rim, maybe Honolulu could be the final stop. ;)

I have friends and cousins on Oahu and Maui; sounds like a great excuse for a MuseTrip! Got any venues in mind?

Not all American radio sucks; TheEnd in Seattle plays Muse once every hour or two, which for the US is great. A couple of the DJ's are major Musers, including the music director, which surely helps.

Amen to looking forward to the new CD and tour. A US tour will surely happen---maybe I will see you at some of the shows, Epona99!

The radio stations here are pure shite. There's only two that are somewhat decent... it's kind of hit and miss though.

Your day will come, and then you will be thanking Muse too!

(I do LOVE your avatar!)

Can't wait!

And thank you!

I have friends and cousins on Oahu and Maui; sounds like a great excuse for a MuseTrip! Got any venues in mind?

The main venue for concerts here is called Pipeline Cafe. It's a little 1500 capacity club. There are a few bigger venues that are about 5000 or 10000 but I know Muse wouldn't be able to fill them up. The thing about Pipeline though is that it's really small. The stage is ridiculously tiny, and it would feel even smaller for Muse since they are used to such huge stages. I can't think of a small enough venue with a big enough stage, so it would probably end up being Pipeline. And I think they would love visiting here cause it's a great excuse for a vacation! And if U2 and The Who can have a concert here, why not Muse?!

The main venue for concerts here is called Pipeline Cafe. It's a little 1500 capacity club. There are a few bigger venues that are about 5000 or 10000 but I know Muse wouldn't be able to fill them up. The thing about Pipeline though is that it's really small. The stage is ridiculously tiny, and it would feel even smaller for Muse since they are used to such huge stages. I can't think of a small enough venue with a big enough stage, so it would probably end up being Pipeline. And I think they would love visiting here cause it's a great excuse for a vacation! And if U2 and The Who can have a concert here, why not Muse?!

Sounds great to me! I'll be there....:D

it's nowhere near as exciting as it sounds!

i have a chronic fear of flying but (only just) got on a plane to go see muse in dublin last summer.

the friend i went with said she won't ever fly with me again unless i get therapy :LOL: it was a pretty bad experience (for me and her) so i really don't think i would want to do it again.

Hawaii, that would be such a sacrifice... As a member of the Will Travel for Muse Club, hell yeah!

:LOL: Cool, then! Maybe if enough people come we could have a Hawaii Muser Meet-Up? Us locals could take you guys to good places around here.

Wait... why am I jumping the gun? Muse would never come here. :facepalm:

:LOL: Cool, then! Maybe if enough people come we could have a Hawaii Muser Meet-Up? Us locals could take you guys to good places around here.

Oh my. A Hawaii meet would be so amazing. I would be all over that like you have no idea. :LOL:

Oh my. A Hawaii meet would be so amazing. I would be all over that like you have no idea. :LOL:

You never know, maybe they would and then turn it into a little R&R!

You never know, maybe they would and then turn it into a little R&R!

You guys don't even understand. I'm imagining how my night would go if I saw Muse. Like every aspect of the night: what I would wear, where I would be in the crowd, meeting up with some fellow boardies/meeting hawaii Musers, meeting the band after the show, etc. This little fantasy of mine is getting a little out of hand because I'm actually starting to feel anxious about it, lol. I have it set in my mind that it's happening already even though the chances of it happening are slim to none.

You guys don't even understand. I'm imagining how my night would go if I saw Muse. Like every aspect of the night: what I would wear, where I would be in the crowd, meeting up with some fellow boardies/meeting hawaii Musers, meeting the band after the show, etc. This little fantasy of mine is getting a little out of hand because I'm actually starting to feel anxious about it, lol. I have it set in my mind that it's happening already even though the chances of it happening are slim to none.

That's how I feel about them coming here. None of my friends listen to Muse, but I don't care, I'd go to the concert by myself and meet people there.

California meet, y/y? Can you make it to that one?

That's how I feel about them coming here. None of my friends listen to Muse, but I don't care, I'd go to the concert by myself and meet people there.

I've gone to concerts alone before. It's not bad at all but you don't really feel like dancing or jumping around or making an ass out of yourself. When all your friends go with you, it's much better.

Y! I'd never be able to make it there though.

If it's during spring break MAYBE but my family is planning on going to London, Paris, or Rome for spring break. Our back-up plan is going up to California and snowboarding or something. So it's a possibility.

Wow, it's like you guys are reading my mind... :LOL:

I just wanted to say a huge thankyou to Muse.

A year ago or so, I never really heard much of you. But after I heard my sister's copy of Black Holes & Revelations, my love for you guys grew on a daily basis... I'm now an absolute Muse obsessive. With other bands, I'm like "oh, cool, good song" but with you guys... I'm actually grateful. You've lightened up my life like nothing before, and I couldn't possibly imagine living without you guys.

Two years ago now, some pop-punky band I was into inspired me to play guitar in my bedroom. But now I've heard of you guys, I feel inspired to take it one step further, and get a band and make music - as a guitarist, pianist, and vocalist! You've even got me writing little riffs to do before and after songs. You guys inspired me to learn more about my guitar & musical theory, and one day find a band. I know I'll never be as good as you, but I can give it a shot.

Sometimes, I lay at night and cry - cry - at the amazingness of you... this shining knight, with his trusty metallic Manson steed, creating something so beautiful and amazing. I truly believe that you're something supernatural.

So, I just wanted to say thankyou for... well... saving my life. I don't know what I'd do without you guys. I'm just so grateful. I really hope to meet you fellas one day.

You are an absolute inspiration.

Archived