I think I've got Pre/Ante-Muse Syndrome then. Because all this

antici

pation

is driving me bonkers

*manic laughter echoes down the twisty corridors of my psyche*

"I see you quiver with antici....

pation!"

RHPS-Credits-TimCurryL.png

Ahhhh, the dreaded Post Muse Syndrome! (or, PMS!) So true, I think most of us have experienced that. Seems many of us get a bit of insomnia post-gig too, for days....And the only cure: another Muse concert, of course!

It does indeed suck. :( and yes of course! Although it's horrible when after you've seen them you don't know when you'll next see them. :(

It does indeed suck. :( and yes of course! Although it's horrible when after you've seen them you don't know when you'll next see them. :(

It's horrible! It's been almost seven months, and I still have sadness and melancholy attacks. My mom and my sister hate when that happens :rolleyes:

But you must be grateful; at least, you live in a country with a ton of gigs, I was lucky enough and realised that my country (not city) was included in the tour. Just one gig, but, oh well...

But one question, was those 2 flights worthit to see Muse? Despite my fear of flying, I'd be brave and get on a plane to see them. :happy:

yes it was worth it. i would like to do it again but i don't know that i can. :$

Ahhhh, the dreaded Post Muse Syndrome! (or, PMS!) So true, I think most of us have experienced that. Seems many of us get a bit of insomnia post-gig too, for days....And the only cure: another Muse concert, of course!

the last couple of days i've been suffering from this terribly. not sure what has set it off but i crave a gig.

yes it was worth it. i would like to do it again but i don't know that i can. :$

the last couple of days i've been suffering from this terribly. not sure what has set it off but i crave a gig.

We all need a gig---and now that there is the prospect of a new CD and tour, it seems more real, more possible!

Just fly with one of us "Will Travel For Muse" Musers, we can calm you down. And failing that, alcohol sometimes helps!:D

I've never even seen them yet :(. I think the sad feelings I have now would indeed be worse if I did see them and had to wait a long time to see them again.

Hawaii for the Muse (TBA)-Tour, please!

I've never even seen them yet :(. I think the sad feelings I have now would indeed be worse if I did see them and had to wait a long time to see them again.

I could definitely be up for a Muse gig in Hawaii! Any excuse to go to Hawaii is a good one.

Hawaii would be amazing, although probably not within my budget. But can you say, "HELLO VANCOUVER!!!!"? Think of all the awsome. :yesey:

I would definitely go to VanCity to see Muse! Now you just have to convince Muse manangement not to ignore the Canadian Musers like they have on previous tours....

I would definitely go to VanCity to see Muse! Now you just have to convince Muse manangement not to ignore the Canadian Musers like they have on previous tours....

That would be too cool. I'm trying to think of what venue would be the best... sounds like you come here often, any ideas?

Hm, perhaps I can should them a message. :happy:

I'm going to sound like a crazy superfangirl, but EVERY DAY I imagine how it would be to have a Muse concert here. My entire day/night is plotted out already, down to the outfit and possible sign I might make, and then even meeting the guys after the gig. :$

Yeah, it's ridiculous but it actually makes me feel better. Imagining Muse is better than no Muse at all.

And I'm actually willing to fly to the West coast to catch a Muse gig. Do you know how intimate (if at all) west coast gigs are? I'm guessing they're pretty huge since the West Coast is where Muse is most popular in america.

I'm going to sound like a crazy superfangirl, but EVERY DAY I imagine how it would be to have a Muse concert here. My entire day/night is plotted out already, down to the outfit and possible sign I might make, and then even meeting the guys after the gig. :$

Yeah, it's ridiculous but it actually makes me feel better. Imagining Muse is better than no Muse at all.

And I'm actually willing to fly to the West coast to catch a Muse gig. Do you know how intimate (if at all) west coast gigs are? I'm guessing they're pretty huge since the West Coast is where Muse is most popular in america.

Last time they played Key Arena in Seattle---if you were in the pit, it was possible to get down front pretty easily. In Portland they played an even smaller place, basically less than half of the Rose Garden, cordoned off---much more intimate setting. In LA, the Forum---HUGE! I'm hoping they will play here next time they come to the Seattle area (just got tix to see Coldplay here this summer):

gorge.jpg

:( I think afterwards is when it's worse, especially the couple of days afterwards. I was SO depressed over it. The day after I was a bit on edge, and quite hysterical. :LOL:

Aww Kylee :supersad: Well just think, they could go to Hawaii next year. It's a place they haven't been right? I'm sure they'll go there at some point, the band are always up for travelling to new places to play gigs I'm sure. And if they were to play in Hawaii, think of how small the venue would be! :eek: and you could EASILY meet them afterwards. :yesey:

All the Muse gigs here are massive. And you have a very very little chance of meeting the band afterwards. :(

By the sounds of it I think we share a brain. I can totally relate to everything you've said. I always get lost in Muse thoughts, especially now that rumours about the new album and tour dates are surfacing and the band is posting new photos. I think about what I would do the day a Muse gig happens too. I think about what I'd do if (or should I say WHEN, because it WILL happen) they play in Seattle and Portland. Then I plan out how I would get there... I think about what I'd do if I'm allowed to take our car and if not, what charter bus would be the best to take.... okay, I'm going to stop here because I sound totally bonkers. :LOL:

Last time they played Key Arena in Seattle---if you were in the pit, it was possible to get down front pretty easily. In Portland they played an even smaller place, basically less than half of the Rose Garden, cordoned off---much more intimate setting. In LA, the Forum---HUGE! I'm hoping they will play here next time they come to the Seattle area (just got tix to see Coldplay here this summer):

gorge.jpg

You listen to Coldplay too?! :happy:

You're so lucky for going to that concert. I'm so shocked that they're on their tour for their new album and haven't announced any dates for Vancouver, ah! It's funny that you should bring up the concert you're going to in the summer though because I just read about it a few days ago myself. Do you happen to know if tickets are still available?

:( I think afterwards is when it's worse, especially the couple of days afterwards. I was SO depressed over it. The day after I was a bit on edge, and quite hysterical. :LOL:

Aww Kylee :supersad: Well just think, they could go to Hawaii next year. It's a place they haven't been right? I'm sure they'll go there at some point, the band are always up for travelling to new places to play gigs I'm sure. And if they were to play in Hawaii, think of how small the venue would be! :eek: and you could EASILY meet them afterwards. :yesey:

All the Muse gigs here are massive. And you have a very very little chance of meeting the band afterwards. :(

That's the one thing I like about how Muse gigs aren't as big over here... meeting them would be just... ah, I can't think of a word to describe it.

gocanux, you had the opportunity to meet them in Seattle right? How did you manage it? Was it fairly easy to do or were there huge crowds of people to compete with?

gorge.jpg

Damn :(, California would be the place I would go to catch a west coast Muse gig, and I am really not one for big concerts. I really like intimate little club/pub settings where its like 1000 people (if that!), you can actually feel like you're apart of the concert. I really dislike massive venues where you can't even see the performer because they're so far away.

(which would be the great thing about hawaii, small fanbase = small venue = kylee is closer to muse = happy kylee :D.

(and wow! that venue is so gorgeous! can you imagine muse playing that WITH THAT VIEW? holy shit.)

I know that if they played here, it'd be a tiny gig, very very intimate setting, which makes me SO EXCITED. But I also know that they'd NEVER COME HERE. There are like 50 Muse fans in all of Hawaii, lol. But if they did come, I think I would be able to meet them after the show, considering how humble and modest they are. If I could meet the drunk singer from The Kooks after a concert (who is a real snob, by the way), then meeting matt dom or chris would seem probable.

By the sounds of it I think we share a brain. I can totally relate to everything you've said. I always get lost in Muse thoughts, especially now that rumours about the new album and tour dates are surfacing and the band is posting new photos. I think about what I would do the day a Muse gig happens too. I think about what I'd do if (or should I say WHEN, because it WILL happen) they play in Seattle and Portland. Then I plan out how I would get there... I think about what I'd do if I'm allowed to take our car and if not, what charter bus would be the best to take.... okay, I'm going to stop here because I sound totally bonkers. :LOL:

Oh god, I had to stop too. I could literally go on and on. Last night I was thinking about it right before I went to sleep. (yeah, bad thing to think about while you're trying to rest your mind :facepalm:) And it had a funny side effect, I actually had another dream with the guys in it. God, I'm such a loser. :noey:

You listen to Coldplay too?! :happy: You're so lucky for going to that concert. I'm so shocked that they're on their tour for their new album and haven't announced any dates for Vancouver, ah! It's funny that you should bring up the concert you're going to in the summer though because I just read about it a few days ago myself. Do you happen to know if tickets are still available?

That's the one thing I like about how Muse gigs aren't as big over here... meeting them would be just... ah, I can't think of a word to describe it. gocanux, you had the opportunity to meet them in Seattle right? How did you manage it? Was it fairly easy to do or were there huge crowds of people to compete with?

The Coldplay tour has pretty much been announced; no clue if tix are left, check TicketMaster or Craigslist. There are always tickets to be bought, just a question of how much...

Muse is now playing in much bigger venues than when I first started seeing them live back in '04. And they don't come out after and talk to fans as much either. I was lucky enough to meet them at about half the gigs I have been to, so they know me now, Doctor MuseMom from Seattle (well, Tacoma, but you get the idea). Last time in Seattle KNDD/107.7 TheEnd had a contest and I won, with 2 others---we got to play pool with the band before the Key Arena concert! Only 2 could play pool, so my sons played, and actually beat Matthew and Dom Anderson---made their day when Matthew said, "These guys are good!" I just hung around and chatted with Matthew and Dom (no Chris:() and took pix, lovely time!

Oh god, I had to stop too. I could literally go on and on. Last night I was thinking about it right before I went to sleep. (yeah, bad thing to think about while you're trying to rest your mind :facepalm:) And it had a funny side effect, I actually had another dream with the guys in it. God, I'm such a loser. :noey:

Losers unite! :cool:

The Coldplay tour has pretty much been announced; no clue if tix are left, check TicketMaster or Craigslist. There are always tickets to be bought, just a question of how much...

Muse is now playing in much bigger venues than when I first started seeing them live back in '04. And they don't come out after and talk to fans as much either. I was lucky enough to meet them at about half the gigs I have been to, so they know me now, Doctor MuseMom from Seattle (well, Tacoma, but you get the idea). Last time in Seattle KNDD/107.7 TheEnd had a contest and I won, with 2 others---we got to play pool with the band before the Key Arena concert! Only 2 could play pool, so my sons played, and actually beat Matthew and Dom Anderson---made their day when Matthew said, "These guys are good!" I just hung around and chatted with Matthew and Dom (no Chris:() and took pix, lovely time!

I still can't get over how nice that venue is where Coldplay will be performing... I can't believe I've never heard of it until now.

Yes, I was thinking about that after I made that last post, how Muse plays in bigger venues in the States now.

Aw, Doctor MuseMom, that's too funny. :happy: I cannot BELIEVE you and your sons got to meet them and play pool! That must have been quite special.

That was definitely some good luck! Here we all are with Dom and Matthew (no Chris or Tom, sadly):

P1060639_2.jpg

Dom, me, my son Brian, his friend Josh, my son Colin, Matthew!

And here's my fave pic I took that day:

P1060628_2_2.jpg

Let's hope we all have similar luck on the next tour!

That was definitely some good luck! Here we all are with Dom and Matthew (no Chris or Tom, sadly):

P1060639_2.jpg

Dom, me, my son Brian, his friend Josh, my son Colin, Matthew!

And here's my fave pic I took that day:

P1060628_2_2.jpg

Let's hope we all have similar luck on the next tour!

I'm jealous too! May I at least steal the picture? My photobucket album is getting big, but it looks like other people are enjoying it,too.

I'm jealous too! May I at least steal the picture? My photobucket album is getting big, but it looks like other people are enjoying it,too.

No worries, Muse pix are pretty much owned by all of us! I have looked on Microcuts and other sites and found my pix, or they are posted here from people's collections and they don't realize who took it. (That one of Matthew is a honey, isn't it?)

Archived