Thank you, Muse, thank you

gocanux

Another redundant thread from a newbie poster, much more appropriate here; if this were the best of all possible worlds, the Search feature would receive a lot more use...

Another thank you note?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Been visiting this message board for a long time, but it’s my first ever post.

Why now? Good question

Just thought that maybe, a little tribute was due.

You guys are very important in my life, because you help me live life to the fullest. Muse is one of the few bands/artists who strike me at my deepest, who make me realize life isn’t only about day-to-day stuff like work and sleep. It’s about creating, loving, doing anything you like, but with a passion. Without passion life is worthless. Obviously that’s just my opinion…

You enable me to search deep within my soul for those emotions that make me a human being, with all its contradictions. So when I tend to forget all that and get too absorbed in my daily routine, I watch a gig, be it Muse, Placebo, Buckley or the Doors (my all time favourites). Or I read a few pages from my favourite books.

So a big thank you for helping me live my life the way I want to, most of the time. You help me reach that special place where anything is possible. You're an inspiration...

If anyone feels the same, I'd love to hear about it...

Until then, Muse on

...and this....is...the last time I'll abandon you....

Can't wait for their next tour. Soon.

Hearing Stockholm always makes me a bit sad, as it's always the last song. I kinda hope they continue that on the next tour. Speaking of which, can't wait to see all my MuseKids again! Lotsa meetups!

2 Cents are donig a show in San Diego in a couple of weeks...

And then there's the Living End in march at the troubador...

Brian is so bummed---he'll be up here on spring break! We saw TLE live a coupleof years ago, opened for Jet and the Hives and were better in concert than either of the headliners. Go! (The only 2 US dates on their tour are LA and Austin????)

We're going to Flogging Molly in Seattle in March, just in time for St Paddy's Day! but 2 days before Brian gets here....

Brian is so bummed---he'll be up here on spring break! We saw TLE live a coupleof years ago, opened for Jet and the Hives and were better in concert than either of the headliners. Go! (The only 2 US dates on their tour are LA and Austin????)

We're going to Flogging Molly in Seattle in March, just in time for St Paddy's Day! but 2 days before Brian gets here....

I was giong to go to that show with Jet and the Hives, but I didn't for some reason...probably work I suspect. Or lack of funds.

Yeah, I get my tax return soon. So I'll probably buy a ticket.

Never liekd Flogging Molly much. My friend loves them though, and they did a free set in the middle of downtown San Diego for St Patty's.

We're going to a few shows to pass the time until the new Muse CD too. Just saw that 30 Seconds to Mars will be in Seattle on April 15, so Colin and I will def go to that; sez his friends aren't into them, but I love their new CD esp Savior. (And Jared is defintinely eye candy for this old broad!)

We're going to a few shows to pass the time until the new Muse CD too. Just saw that 30 Seconds to Mars will be in Seattle on April 15, so Colin and I will def go to that; sez his friends aren't into them, but I love their new CD esp Savior. (And Jared is defintinely eye candy for this old broad!)

lucky girl...;)

Archived