Thank you, Muse, thank you

gocanux

it seems that Warner isn't the right fit for muse. they don't want to promote them, they don't want to make available their entire collection and they aren't making an effort to get any type of buzz going.

I kinda hope Warner drops them and they can find a real label that will whore them out in america.

it seems that Warner isn't the right fit for muse. they don't want to promote them, they don't want to make available their entire collection and they aren't making an effort to get any type of buzz going.

I kinda hope Warner drops them and they can find a real label that will whore them out in america.

its funny cuz maverick was their first label here, which is under warner anyway.

so now theyr'e under warner for reals, and they don't do shit to promote them.

wtf is this?

and they aren't under just warner US they're under warner europe too

wtf is this shit?

its funny cuz maverick was their first label here, which is under warner anyway. so now theyr'e under warner for reals, and they don't do shit to promote them. wtf is this? and they aren't under just warner US they're under warner europe too wtf is this shit?

I think it stinks, as you all know. Tom PM'd me about it, trying to explain Warner's "logic"---Tom sounds a bit frustrated with this as well:

In regard to Warner's marketing, i understand you may be a bit dismayed over how OOS was put out, as well as Absolution Tour not yet having come out. Their main concern is that they don't want to confuse US fans with where and what Muse are doing. They want to give the next record maximum marketing and want it to stand out against any other releases around this time. they feel that OOS and the DVD may confuse/take away from the next release(?) kinda makes sense, but for the true US fans like yourself it must seem strange. Sorry bout this.

Tom

So we poor American Idiots will be "confused" by Warner promoting OOS and the DVD??? Seems to me just the opposite, anything to increase Muse's name recognition in the US would be a good thing. But then no one asked me... It doesn't seem that Warner is at all in touch with the potential Muse audience here.

I think it stinks, as you all know. Tom PM'd me about it, trying to explain Warner's "logic"---Tom sounds a bit frustrated with this as well:

So we poor American Idiots will be "confused" by Warner promoting OOS and the DVD??? Seems to me just the opposite, anything to increase Muse's name recognition in the US would be a good thing. But then no one asked me... It doesn't seem that Warner is at all in touch with the potential Muse audience here.

gay.

I fucking hate the music business. It's so damn irritating that they seem to think their 'logic' would make ANY sense to the fans.

funny how nobody was confused about OOS coming out, so why should the DVD be any different.

unless you can't tell the difference between the a DVD and CD. :stunned:

Mary--

i'd wait to get it in NTSC. you won't be able to access the extras/hidden stuff on the computer, so it's almost not worth it.

Our DVD recorder/player is all-region, and Brian's new compact DVD player plays PAL, so we should be OK! But it is taking too long to arrive, I'm losing my patients (little doc joke, sorry)

Still waiting for my DVD's. Sure hope Warner does a better job of promoting Muse in the US for the next CD! Would it have been THAT costly to reformat it for US fans??? Thank you, Muse, for the DVD, but no thanks to Warner Bros....

not at all mary, seeing as it's going to be released in Latin America and Japan (same region code) :rolleyes:

they're just keeping it from us, which is silly seeing as they just toured here extensively for the absolution tour. :stunned: you can hear me gripe some more on the musecast. [plug!] :LOL:

not at all mary, seeing as it's going to be released in Latin America and Japan (same region code) :rolleyes:

they're just keeping it from us, which is silly seeing as they just toured here extensively for the absolution tour. :stunned: you can hear me gripe some more on the musecast. [plug!] :LOL:

I have downloaded the Musecast but don't want to listen until I have actually SEEN the DVD.

Kiernan, why don't you go work for WB as Muse's publicity chief and knock some sense into those people???

Archived