Thank you, Muse, thank you

gocanux

???

It's an in joke. A friend of mine thinks he can solve the world's problems by throwing money at them. When I fell in the pit he never helped me up, that guy did. So, next time I go to a show with this friend of mine I'm gonna tell him to just throw 20's at me everytime I fall down. It'll solve all my problems.

I'm also making t shirts that say "Your BMW does not make you handsome" but some. support my edubakashun

I'm also making t shirts that say "Your BMW does not make you handsome" but some. support my edubakashun

Or how about "Your BMW does not make you handsome, smart, OR sexy"

Isn't it amazing how some guys make up for their other deficiencies with material things like expensive cars?

Or how about "Your BMW does not make you handsome, smart, OR sexy"

Isn't it amazing how some guys make up for their other deficiencies with material things like expensive cars?

Yeah, I learned a lot about my friend in like one hour. Like how much he seems to compensate for deficiencies in his character through money.

I'm the kinda person taht would sooner teach someone to fish. He's the kinda person that would give someone money for a fishing pole and some fishing lessons. He'd much rather pay someone to interact with someone besides himself.

It's weird. I see a lot of good in him, but it's obvious, upon closer examination how flawed his character is and how much he tries to make up for it with appearances and $$$.

I did get him to listen to muse though. At least he likes that.

It's an in joke. A friend of mine thinks he can solve the world's problems by throwing money at them. When I fell in the pit he never helped me up, that guy did. So, next time I go to a show with this friend of mine I'm gonna tell him to just throw 20's at me everytime I fall down. It'll solve all my problems.

I would LUV to have that shirt.:D

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet

I'm planning on making a whole line of clothing with sayings like that one. The anti materialistic, anti shallow clothing line

call it too cool for school.

in fact, right now i'm avoiding that last final.... shame on me. i'm too cool for school. where's my shirt? :LOL:

call it too cool for school.

in fact, right now i'm avoiding that last final.... shame on me. i'm too cool for school. where's my shirt? :LOL:

Just for you, I think I will call it that.

I got B+ es in my art classes. I coulda gotten an A in both except I missed a lot of class cuz of work. But my instructors luv my stuff. Gonna write recommendations for me for the art skoos i'm applying to.

Just for you, I think I will call it that.

I got B+ es in my art classes. I coulda gotten an A in both except I missed a lot of class cuz of work. But my instructors luv my stuff. Gonna write recommendations for me for the art skoos i'm applying to.

the radio teach is gonna help with me resume and stuffers.

but you have to be into their kinda music, that's for sure.

You can say that again...not my cup of tea that's for sure...I hear Nic listening to that type and it drives me insane after a while. He goes to a few local gigs (see pic) and a band with kids from his HS have just signed a record deal.

017_9A.jpg

Now she'll be in the seats for sure....

After reading:

kiernana i could have used them in Louisville, which i almost ripped/tore my bicep just trying to hang on...

gocanux I did survive on the rail, but was glad I had been working out at the gym and had the strength to push myself back against the constant forward pressure.

satan My 2nd MUSE show ever i got thrown up on the stage half way and had someone's elbow in my side half the time. someone landed on my head at that one too. 3rd show ever there was a lot of pushing, elbows, almost fell. 4th show ever, the crowd was so dense all i could remember is being picked up off my feet, pushed forward, and there was nothing I could do about it. we almost toppled the speakers @ that show. when I got picked up and pushed forward I ws pushed against a speaker. the bottom one moved the top one almost fell on us. shane, the guitar tech had to come out and restrap everything while my friend and I held the speakers and pushed them back so they wouldn't fall.

:LOL: you can bet on me sitting peacefully on the seats. Thanks girls :)

Archived