Thank you, Muse, thank you

gocanux

eeeeek

i'm gonna need to get matt to help me make harder anagrams, this chick keeps solving them so quick, like, within hours.

maybe she's a savant? lol

although i have to admit i loved opening my inbox and finding a picture of a cupcake. :D

haha i immediately got the cupcake part, but i got distracted and forgot to finish it. otherwise i think i might have had it. :LOL:

darn shiny things...

well, whoever gets this new one will have my eternal kudos.

it's pretty hard.

but the special clue is: pay VERY close attention to the clue i gave, and you might just get it. lol

yeah this one is a bit hard.

but i'm trying to figure out if i'm supposed to figure out whose name is anagrammed or if i'm trying to figure out a game name or something.

+1 ;)

I'm totally the kind of person that never really realizes how much I couldn't wait for whta I was waiting for until I get to it. I just put what I"m waiting for in the back of my mind until it starts to get closer, and then the anticipation really builds for me.

I hope they do like 5 shows in the Bay Area alone this fall....cuz that's where I'll be and I want to see them like 5 times without travelling too far. ;)

I'm totally the kind of person that never really realizes how much I couldn't wait for whta I was waiting for until I get to it. I just put what I"m waiting for in the back of my mind until it starts to get closer, and then the anticipation really builds for me.

I hope they do like 5 shows in the Bay Area alone this fall....cuz that's where I'll be and I want to see them like 5 times without travelling too far. ;)

I totally understand...as for me, I'll go the distance to see them as many times as I possibly can :D

an invite? gee thanks :D :D :D

oh yes. that is where the massive american muser meet up will be. we discussed this ages ago. the boys love st. louis, therefore you're guaranteed to get the best show here in the lou.

plus st. louis is cheap. and i live there :D

oh yes. that is where the massive american muser meet up will be. we discussed this ages ago. the boys love st. louis, therefore you're guaranteed to get the best show here in the lou.

plus st. louis is cheap. and i live there :D

ok you're on :D :D

Archived