Thank you, Muse, thank you

gocanux

I can relate to that post above. I've been sick with what the docs are calling gastroentertitis (for now) for the past 5 days. The fever is finally gone, and so is the vomitting. I'm just left with a moderate case of pee butt. Exciting.

I was all achy and nasty from losing so much fluids I hopped in the bath for a half hour or so and chilled out to some muse.

As an aside:

I went to the ER on friday, and had not only the NICEST ER doc, but the hottest I've seen. (Those ER docs on tv shows are fake. There aren't too many ER docs that hot). He musta been like 6'3", blue eyes, glasses, works out, great bedside manner. Large wedding band around the left ring finger. ;) HAHHAHAHA.

aww Chanel sure hope you're feeling better and all those nasty symptons gone :)

As for Mr ER it must've been wonderful to be taken care of by him, wedding band or not...

aww Chanel sure hope you're feeling better and all those nasty symptons gone :)

As for Mr ER it must've been wonderful to be taken care of by him, wedding band or not...

He was great.

For a moment i wondered why I didn't work the ER, and what was I doing in hospice...

Although he did tell me to take 1 gram of tylenol every 4 hours for fever, and forgot to like give me a limit on that.

Thanks Muse. If I hadn't spent hours outside venues waiting for you guys, I never would have learned the meaning of patience and I never woulda met RUSSELL CROWE.

I monopolized time with him, he lurved my drawing and signed it, "To Chanel, Love Russell" and he went on about it so much he made like 15 people behind me go awwwww.

I'm sure my face willb e plastared somewhere with some paparazzi photos or some shit cuz when my friend took our pic there were like cameras EVERYWHERE up in our faces.

Actually, I hope they crop my face out HAHHAHHA.

He's super nice.

Good live show.

Great singer. Reminds me of Cash.

Ok I'm done. HAHAH.

Thanks Muse. If I hadn't spent hours outside venues waiting for you guys, I never would have learned the meaning of patience and I never woulda met RUSSELL CROWE.

I monopolized time with him, he lurved my drawing and signed it, "To Chanel, Love Russell" and he went on about it so much he made like 15 people behind me go awwwww.

I'm sure my face willb e plastared somewhere with some paparazzi photos or some shit cuz when my friend took our pic there were like cameras EVERYWHERE up in our faces.

Actually, I hope they crop my face out HAHHAHHA.

He's super nice.

Good live show.

Great singer. Reminds me of Cash.

Ok I'm done. HAHAH.

Very cool, Chanel! Glad to hear he is a nice guy (*insert telephone joke here*). After all, he is a Rabbitohs fan! (Ask Brian about that....)

There were mostly old people there. Well not old old, but damn, I've never seen more determined 40+ somethings. MOst of them left after about 45 minutes, but when he made his exit the few and the determined were still standing.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=11329519&imageID=555282796&Mytoken=F5ECCBB1-129C-1303-FEAE9D402531B47428337272

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=11329519&imageID=555284335&Mytoken=F5ECCBB1-129C-1303-FEAE9D402531B47428337272

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/30109997/

There were mostly old people there. Well not old old, but damn, I've never seen more determined 40+ somethings. MOst of them left after about 45 minutes, but when he made his exit the few and the determined were still standing.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=11329519&imageID=555282796&Mytoken=F5ECCBB1-129C-1303-FEAE9D402531B47428337272

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=11329519&imageID=555284335&Mytoken=F5ECCBB1-129C-1303-FEAE9D402531B47428337272

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/30109997/

Thanks for not calling 40+somethings old old :( ...that would make me old and that would mean Mary's old old old old :LOL:

Even though I am not a fan of Crowe the pics are cute and that's a really wonderful drawing...so glad you got it signed with a special personal message too!

Thanks for not calling 40+somethings old old :( ...that would make me old and that would mean Mary's old old old old :LOL:

Even though I am not a fan of Crowe the pics are cute and that's a really wonderful drawing...so glad you got it signed with a special personal message too!

HAHAH, a lot of people I know were like, "Old?!" lol. I forget that Crowe himself is like 44 or so.

So in the last two weeks I've...

1. Put my cat to sleep

2. been sick for 5 days with the stomach flu

3. Someone stole both my leather jackets out of the downstairs closet. I know who the someone is. IT's my roommates girlfriend who has been banned from the house, but shit, I want my stuff back. Both jackets were designer jackets. One was a gift, the other I saved money for and bought @ christmas during the sales.

4. Got seen by a super hot ER doc

5. Met Russell Crowe

I think the last two might balance out the other 3. I'm still thinking about that.

At least I didn't get a flat tire or get tackled by a security guard? lol.

HAHAH, a lot of people I know were like, "Old?!" lol. I forget that Crowe himself is like 44 or so.

So in the last two weeks I've...

1. Put my cat to sleep

2. been sick for 5 days with the stomach flu

3. Someone stole both my leather jackets out of the downstairs closet. I know who the someone is. IT's my roommates girlfriend who has been banned from the house, but shit, I want my stuff back. Both jackets were designer jackets. One was a gift, the other I saved money for and bought @ christmas during the sales.

4. Got seen by a super hot ER doc

5. Met Russell Crowe

I think the last two might balance out the other 3. I'm still thinking about that.

At least I didn't get a flat tire or get tackled by a security guard? lol.

Rough times indeed but Chanel it can only get better :) sure hope you can get your jackets back though ...and don't forget some good things (ER Dr) came out of bad ones (sickness) ... ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you, Muse, for MuseTherapy: as the above posts have described, I too have found myself in the midst of a sad experience this week, and needing the familiar comforting music which has become the soundtrack of my life to help me through.

Thank you, Muse, for MuseTherapy: as the above posts have described, I too have found myself in the midst of a sad experience this week, and needing the familiar comforting music which has become the soundtrack of my life to help me through.

Oh,Mary!I'm so sorry for you!I hope you're fine,now.I sand you a big kiss,on your heart

thinking of you my dear friend and musemom counterpart...

Hey Mary; I hope things are going better for you now. Glad Muse's music was there to comfort you. Everyone here knows the feeling I am sure.

:)

Thanks, Chanel, Manuella and Cate. Amazing, the power of music on the human mind and emotions.

Thank You, Muse, and Matthew especially, for introducing me to some very interesting reads: Rule by Secrecy, and Alien Agenda also, by Jim Marrs. Really opens up some new perspectives on things we take for granted.

• 2 weeks later...
Outstanding----And you must do an official Muse interview for your new job!

i have a meeting with my internship boss sometime soon, and i'm going to ask about how i can get interviews and what not. of course i'm gonna see what i can do about getting one with one of the guys.

Archived