Thank you, Muse, thank you

gocanux

Cool, Chanel; I see you like to photograph women with their dogs. I should have you do a photo essay of me and my two nutcases!

There is a Seattle 3-day walk too, but San Diego sounds nice....

Yeah, I did my final project on dogs and their owners. I was trying to demonstrate the close relationship dogs have with their families n'stuff. It just turned out that every picture I took was a dog with a woman. Hahahha

San Diego is sunny 300 days of the year ;)

Yeah, I did my final project on dogs and their owners. I was trying to demonstrate the close relationship dogs have with their families n'stuff. It just turned out that every picture I took was a dog with a woman. Hahahha

San Diego is sunny 300 days of the year ;)

Well Chanel you certainly achieved that...wonderful photographs of pets and their owners...when I hold my puppy in my arms and say "hug-a-bug" he nestles his head under my chin - how cute a pic would that be? :)

Well Chanel you certainly achieved that...wonderful photographs of pets and their owners...when I hold my puppy in my arms and say "hug-a-bug" he nestles his head under my chin - how cute a pic would that be? :)

When I meet you I should totally do some portraits of you. :) Ditto for Mary...but that should be, when I see Mary again.

And bring your little dog too. ;)

I luveth portraits. I think I'm more of a people person than I give myself credit for, and even bigger on being sentimental.

Back on track; thanks Muse for that wonderful song Blackout. It brings out the sentimentality in me fo sho. Someday I hope to hear it live.

addendum; if I ever was to cry over a muse song...hearing blackout live might do it.

When I meet you I should totally do some portraits of you. :) Ditto for Mary...but that should be, when I see Mary again.

And bring your little dog too. ;)

I luveth portraits. I think I'm more of a people person than I give myself credit for, and even bigger on being sentimental.

Back on track; thanks Muse for that wonderful song Blackout. It brings out the sentimentality in me fo sho. Someday I hope to hear it live.

addendum; if I ever was to cry over a muse song...hearing blackout live might do it.

aww Chanel it would really be awesome if someday it would be possible for you to take the portrait of Teddy and I but I'll settle for meeting you hopefully sometime this year...and you're absolutely right Blackout is a very sentimental song...you're letting us into the softer side of you...:)

aww Chanel it would really be awesome if someday it would be possible for you to take the portrait of Teddy and I but I'll settle for meeting you hopefully sometime this year...and you're absolutely right Blackout is a very sentimental song...you're letting us into the softer side of you...:)

shhhhhh! Don't tell anyone ;)

Do you live in Florida or New Jersey?

I may be out in Florida...soon, possibly.

shhhhhh! Don't tell anyone ;)

Do you live in Florida or New Jersey?

I may be out in Florida...soon, possibly.

I live in New Jersey though...going to Florida on holidays? The few times I've been there were to take the kids to Disney and to see Muse!!!

I live in New Jersey though...going to Florida on holidays? The few times I've been there were to take the kids to Disney and to see Muse!!!

Thinking about visiting a friend stationed out on FL.

I know I am going to NY for sure though. ROchester, NY in June. Probably hit up Niagra falls while I'm there. :)

If Jersey ain't that far, maybe we can meet somewheres. NYC? I dunno.

Not familiar with the East Coast at all.

Thinking about visiting a friend stationed out on FL.

I know I am going to NY for sure though. ROchester, NY in June. Probably hit up Niagra falls while I'm there. :)

If Jersey ain't that far, maybe we can meet somewheres. NYC? I dunno.

Not familiar with the East Coast at all.

Would love to meet up Chanel...Rochester and Niagara Falls are far from NYC though...Toronto is about 2 hours from Niagara Falls and it takes me 8 hours to drive up there from Jersey so you can have an idea of the distance. I am about 40mn south of NYC. We must find a way :)

well. i might be going to NY for spring break. visit a good friend of mine perhaps, and maybe run into Manuella??

oh and thank you muse for preventing me from killing a coworker tonight. :stunned:

That would be awesome Kiernan...please do let me know if you are ever here and have the time to meet. Have you been here before?

I'm almost afraid to ask about your coworker...what happened?

my apologies to all for the wild posts / anagrams back Jan. 6-8 or so.

I was conducting an experiment in writing a movie scrript online. prrroblems is i became the characters.

a friend lent me the glastonbury dvd and i played it for weeks straight! started eating "brownies" and nothing else, no sleep, and just abused myself.

honestly, i don't even remember what i wrote. i wound in a psych ward forrr 5 days and finally got home.

i had visions of God or something like that and saw some amazing things. i hope the pope calls cause i have a messge for him and afew otherrrrrrs.

about the anagrams and this F$#@@ 'RRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr' key that i ripped out of my laptop. it was so tough to writer without an 'r'. i can read and write well in a normal state. my new puter should be here soon.

till then, take care, love muse and all they stand for.

steve marlowe

1218 Washington ST

Hoboken NJ

http://www.myspace.com/futurepeace

my apologies to all for the wild posts / anagrams back Jan. 6-8 or so.

I was conducting an experiment in writing a movie scrript online. prrroblems is i became the characters.

a friend lent me the glastonbury dvd and i played it for weeks straight! started eating "brownies" and nothing else, no sleep, and just abused myself.

honestly, i don't even remember what i wrote. i wound in a psych ward forrr 5 days and finally got home.

i had visions of God or something like that and saw some amazing things. i hope the pope calls cause i have a messge for him and afew otherrrrrrs.

about the anagrams and this F$#@@ 'RRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr' key that i ripped out of my laptop. it was so tough to writer without an 'r'. i can read and write well in a normal state. my new puter should be here soon.

till then, take care, love muse and all they stand for.

steve marlowe

1218 Washington ST

Hoboken NJ

http://www.myspace.com/futurepeace

Tomas%20w%20gun%202%20head.jpg

thanks for asking. Yeah, I am unusual. Just had a weird experience that turned into an amazing gift. Nearly killed me, but I'm too stubborn to die yet!!!!

Also need to work on my patience with others. Guess you can say I've been enlightened and find myself getting frustrated with those who don't understand me and make me repeat things over and over.

I just have to finish this movie and let it do the talking for me.

So how are you?

and DJ Dude, what's with the suicide king pic?

Also need to work on my patience with others. Guess you can say I've been enlightened and find myself getting frustrated with those who don't understand me and make me repeat things over and over.?

Maybe count to ten before you say something you'll regret...usually works

I just have to finish this movie and let it do the talking for me

??

Been visiting this message board for a long time, but it’s my first ever post.

Why now? Good question

Just thought that maybe, a little tribute was due.

You guys are very important in my life, because you help me live life to the fullest. Muse is one of the few bands/artists who strike me at my deepest, who make me realize life isn’t only about day-to-day stuff like work and sleep. It’s about creating, loving, doing anything you like, but with a passion. Without passion life is worthless. Obviously that’s just my opinion…

You enable me to search deep within my soul for those emotions that make me a human being, with all its contradictions. So when I tend to forget all that and get too absorbed in my daily routine, I watch a gig, be it Muse, Placebo, Buckley or the Doors (my all time favourites). Or I read a few pages from my favourite books.

So a big thank you for helping me live my life the way I want to, most of the time. You help me reach that special place where anything is possible. You're an inspiration...

If anyone feels the same, I'd love to hear about it...

Until then, Muse on

:p

Archived