Thank you, Muse, thank you

gocanux

I'm still alive! ;) And I wish your holidays are nice and relaxing as mine!Kisses to all Musers;a special kiss to my Musemums Gocanux,Ocean 5 and Sylvie.

I only am sad 'cause I wished to get the dvd as present for Christmas,but in Italy we can't find it in the stores and my relatives didn't thought to buy it online,so I'm without now... :(

I'm listening to hyperchondriac music while I'm writing,so this moment is fantastic,I can't continue,I'm keeping still... :rolleyes:

Thank you,Muse,for my Muse-Moments......

SMAKKKK!

Cate

I have downloaded the Musecast but don't want to listen until I have actually SEEN the DVD.

Kiernan, why don't you go work for WB as Muse's publicity chief and knock some sense into those people???

haha working on it....

but yeah i reviewed a dvd i have yet to see so..... we don't really give any of it away :)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! The DVD's arrived, so Brian and I ensconced ourselves in the big leather recliners in front of the big screen, surround sound ready to go--------and it wouldn't play on our "all-region" DVD player! So Brian tried his new player which is supposed to play PAL, but no go. And it won't even play on the computer! I'm so angry!!! Anyway, Brian will try to have his computer/media genius roommate reformat it so we can see it.

Thanks a lot, WB. So glad you are trying to promote Muse in the US. Nice job.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! The DVD's arrived, so Brian and I ensconced ourselves in the big leather recliners in front of the big screen, surround sound ready to go--------and it wouldn't play on our "all-region" DVD player! So Brian tried his new player which is supposed to play PAL, but no go. And it won't even play on the computer! I'm so angry!!! Anyway, Brian will try to have his computer/media genius roommate reformat it so we can see it.

Thanks a lot, WB. So glad you are trying to promote Muse in the US. Nice job.

if your computer won't play it, then you have a defective dvd. all computers are all region, so it's got to be something to do with the dvd.

not at all mary, seeing as it's going to be released in Latin America and Japan (same region code) :rolleyes:

they're just keeping it from us, which is silly seeing as they just toured here extensively for the absolution tour. :stunned: you can hear me gripe some more on the musecast. [plug!] :LOL:

They're also not releasing it in Austrlia yet. So no getting on the soapbox to complain that you;re the only country not to have it. :p

They're also not releasing it in Austrlia yet. So no getting on the soapbox to complain that you;re the only country not to have it. :p

join me in my quest to get it released:D i thought that had at least a date set for Australia? or i could be very wrong. which tends to happen.

So I signed up for the 3 Day Breast Cancer Walk thingie in Nov of this year. Takes place Nov 10 -12 to be exact. A bunch of people walk 20 miles a day for 3 days, and we spend time raising money until then for the cause.

So, like, I think we can bring walkmans/cd players n'stuff....and I just got an iPod for Christmas, so you KNOW...

You KNOW I'm totally gonna stick all my musey stuff on there and have a great time walking. :)

Really looking forward to the new album in a few months.

Very cool, Chanel---you get to become fit, raise money for an excellent cause, and listen to Muse! Perfect! Where is the walk, San Diego? We got a flyer about a hike down into the Grand Canyon to raise $ for the Leukemia/Lymphoma foundation, and Don and I were thinking of doing it. But the pink-ribbon walk sounds pretty cool too. Lots of treadmill time to get ready?

Very cool, Chanel---you get to become fit, raise money for an excellent cause, and listen to Muse! Perfect! Where is the walk, San Diego? We got a flyer about a hike down into the Grand Canyon to raise $ for the Leukemia/Lymphoma foundation, and Don and I were thinking of doing it. But the pink-ribbon walk sounds pretty cool too. Lots of treadmill time to get ready?

Yup yup....its in san diego. Its the only location in CA they're doing it this year.

Thye have one up in Seattle this year too.

11 Months for me to get my ass into shape so I can hack 20 miles without dying th efirst day.

Yup yup....its in san diego. Its the only location in CA they're doing it this year.

Thye have one up in Seattle this year too.

11 Months for me to get my ass into shape so I can hack 20 miles without dying th efirst day.

hey i'm saving up to donate in your name..... just remind me when it gets closer to the date.... :D

just FYI, you can make a donation online by going here..

http://www.the3day.org/SanDiego06/chanel

ANything from 1 dollar to whatever max you want.

you odn't have to donate anything now if you don't want to.

I'll probably start posting the address willy nilly like later in the year.

$2200 is supposed to be my goal. If I don't raise that amount I have to pay the difference myself, or I don't get to walk, and since I REALLY DO want to walk it you can bet I'll be hitting up everyone i know, and i'll totally be outside a Walmart somewhere real soon asking for donations, lol. ;)

Its all for a godo cause. Every penny goes to the Susan G Komen Breast Cancer foundation.

I feel really good about doing something like this. It's kewl.

:)

Thank You!

Mick and I (Holly) aka Sir Mick and Black_opal/Fire_opal would like to thank the wonderful guys of muse for helping us to get together. Without you guys, I would never have met Mick in chat and I would be living a life of misery. You guys have helped to turn my life around. Before I would never have gone out much, now I'm sat in Australia with my boyfriend having the time of my life and simply enjoying life. I love everything about Mick and I owe it all to you guys. So THANK YOU!!

Holly, aka Black/Fire_opal xXx

I (Mick) would like to thank muse for their music which brought me to discover this site of theirs which in turn i saw muse chat and within few months i met holly and are now completely and utterly in love with her ...we wish to thank you loads and hope you guys have a good time touring when you relase the new album and i hope we'll be there to watch you play :oD

Mick aka Sir_Mick

Archived