OK I don't know where to post this, god, im such a n00b lol..... but Muse announced that The Horrors were opening for them in Feb in Antwerp Belgium....but they haven't announced that show for themselves yet.... so will they do that soon i guess. I just REALLY want to get good tickets to it since it's probably the 1 show i can go to.

Thanks!

OK I don't know where to post this, god, im such a n00b lol..... but Muse announced that The Horrors were opening for them in Feb in Antwerp Belgium....but they haven't announced that show for themselves yet.... so will they do that soon i guess. I just REALLY want to get good tickets to it since it's probably the 1 show i can go to.

Thanks!

I think you're getting your dates mixed up... They are playing in Antwerp on the 2nd November (02/11) not on 11/02.

I think you're getting your dates mixed up... They are playing in Antwerp on the 2nd November (02/11) not on 11/02.

Oh gawd... DUH! Sorry, such a stupid question. I still get that that confused since we put the month always first in America and then the day... dammit... do we think they will announce any more european shows from Feb- April?

I had to pay £119.00 for a standing ticket at 02 London on Ebay. What can you do if you want to see the gig and your in the fortunate postion to pay out the money.

I sent the seller a couple of questions and it turned out he was selling tickets for every venue in the UK. Can someone please tell me how that a seller on Ebay has tickets for every venue in the UK tour ? Thankfully I found a hotel near the 02 for £50.00

4 times I have seen Muse 3 of which have been in London because I can't make my home town gig Glasgow. Still at a £119.00 it's a hell of a drug trip in which you get a natural high from the moment you know your going to the moment you walk out the show high for days after the gig.

When Muse played Wembley stadium I had a priority number that I paid extra for at ticketmaster. I got through just a few minutes after 9am when the lines opened for the first day of sale. I was told the tickets were sold out. I made a song and dance about it. Tell me how it is possible for a stadium to sell out in less than three minutes ? I asked to speak to a supervisor. Oh hold on sir how many tickets were you after. Three. Ok that wont be a problem I was told. Make of that what you will.

Q magazine had a article over a year ago where it explained big acts In America were selling there own tickets by bids because they were so fed up with touts making big money from them. Madona and the Stones are two acts I know of that did it. Maybe Muse should go down the same road.

I can sympathise with people who get totally pissed off at touts, and of course I believe that they are complete wankers. But when people take the moral high ground and would rather miss a gig altogether rather than pay over the odds, I dont get it.

I am like The Chef above, in that I am in the very fortunate position where I wasn't able to get tickets in the general sale, but I have more than enough to afford to pay a little more. As a consequence I spent £102.70 on one standing ticket, and £98.97 for another, both for Glasgow.

Whilst I very much begrudge paying anyone that much above the face value, I feel that it is worth it because I will get to see Muse for the second time, and I'd far rather pay that than miss the gig, and subsequently probably have to wait another three years to see Muse

Whilst I very much begrudge paying anyone that much above the face value, I feel that it is worth it because I will get to see Muse for the second time, and I'd far rather pay that than miss the gig, and subsequently probably have to wait another three years to see Muse

Which is why the touts have business. Which is why some people are choosing not to support touts even if it means missing out on muse. What's not to get?

Which is why the touts have business. Which is why some people are choosing not to support touts even if it means missing out on muse. What's not to get?

:eek:

Please give me a break. It's a personal choice. I'm happy for you leading a high moral ground life.

Me I just want to see Muse so if that means over the odds then so be it.

No doubt you have your ticket for Muse.:LOL:

:eek:

Please give me a break. It's a personal choice. I'm happy for you leading a high moral ground life.

Me I just want to see Muse so if that means over the odds then so be it.

No doubt you have your ticket for Muse.:LOL:

Yeah, for France, because I couldn't get UK tickets :)

What I dont get is why people would almost punish themselves in a way, by not getting to see their favourite band, in a feeble attempt to stop something that will never go away.

I appreciate that some cannot afford to pay the money to touts, but again I agree with The Chef, If I choose to pay over the odds for a ticket, then so be it

im actually quite concerned now :LOL: i bought two tickets for sheffield on the 4th from ebay...i have the tickets got them within a few days (this was end of august/beginnning september) but they have no hologram on them :unsure:

Does not sound good as the tickets are only posted out a 3 to 4 weeks before the gig.

Contact the venue or better still go there.

Hope everything is ok.

Let us know how you got on.

im actually quite concerned now :LOL: i bought two tickets for sheffield on the 4th from ebay...i have the tickets got them within a few days (this was end of august/beginnning september) but they have no hologram on them :unsure:

tix were available to be bought from the venue box office from day they went on sale. I have mine from seetickets and they were sent out ages ago. they don't have a hologram on them from recollection but their is foil blocking on the arena text.

hope that helps to soothe ur nerves.

Hi all,

I ended up buying tickets off ebay as i could not miss this gig, i've never seen muse before and after missing out on tickets at all of the sales i gave up.

I have now received my tickets from the seller and i'm wondering whether they are genuine.

From the front page of this thread, i'm wondering whether the O2 have updated the look of there tickets or whether these are fake.

I have received an email confirmation from the seller and the tickets have an authentic silver hologram but the picture of the O2 is different. It is more 3D than the image on this thread. It is taken at night with all the lights in the background.

I'm guessing See tickets and Ticketmaster tickets look different to these. It appears they have been bought from the O2, as the envelope / case thing that they come in is made by them.

Everything looks genuine but i'm worried as they don't normally have this picture on them. I'm probably worrying for no reason but if anyone has bought tickets from the O2 please can you help put my mind at rest?

Thanks very much

Steph

Hi all,

I ended up buying tickets off ebay as i could not miss this gig, i've never seen muse before and after missing out on tickets at all of the sales i gave up.

I have now received my tickets from the seller and i'm wondering whether they are genuine.

From the front page of this thread, i'm wondering whether the O2 have updated the look of there tickets or whether these are fake.

I have received an email confirmation from the seller and the tickets have an authentic silver hologram but the picture of the O2 is different. It is more 3D than the image on this thread. It is taken at night with all the lights in the background.

I'm guessing See tickets and Ticketmaster tickets look different to these. It appears they have been bought from the O2, as the envelope / case thing that they come in is made by them.

Everything looks genuine but i'm worried as they don't normally have this picture on them. I'm probably worrying for no reason but if anyone has bought tickets from the O2 please can you help put my mind at rest?

Thanks very much

Steph

Well this is my O2 ticket if it's any help?? Won't post the image coz it's big so you can see it clearly!

Muse London O2 ticket, 12th November'09

i got tickets to see muse on the 10th at birmingham, the ticket is from theticketfactory (not ukticketfactory who are fake lol) and it doesnt have a hologram either :S some people have on their tickets other dont, could any1 tell me or either show me what the ticket factory tickets should have on them? :/

I was forced to buy tickets from a seller come tout on Ebay but haven't received them yet.

He claims he bought them through Stargreen ticket agency and hasn't received them yet.

Has anyone else purchased tickets through Stargreen and have you received the tickets.

Thanks for your help. Getting a wee bit anxious now what with the post strikes.

Cheers

Well this is my O2 ticket if it's any help?? Won't post the image coz it's big so you can see it clearly!

Muse London O2 ticket, 12th November'09

Did you purchase your ticket from from the venue ?

I got my ticket from Ebay and the seller got it from ticketmaster.

My hologram is more silver ( looks real ) and is just under where your number 44 is. The hologram is not on the o2 picture.

God I'm have plane tickets booked from Glasgow and paid for my hotel already. Please someone tell me I have a genuine ticket:$

My hologram is more silver ( looks real ) and is just under where your number 44 is. The hologram is not on the o2 picture.

God I'm have plane tickets booked from Glasgow and paid for my hotel already. Please someone tell me I have a genuine ticket:$

Did the seller forward you his confirmation email? If so then you can use that to check on ticketmaster's website whether your ticket details match what is on the ticket itself. Failing that you may need to call ticketmaster and ask them.

I bought my tickets from Seetickets.

It sounds real enough to me as long as it's not a pure silver circle then you are ok though you could do what the other boarder said by getting the details no logging in yourself.

Check out the 1st page of this thread for other tips

What I dont get is why people would almost punish themselves in a way, by not getting to see their favourite band, in a feeble attempt to stop something that will never go away.

I appreciate that some cannot afford to pay the money to touts, but again I agree with The Chef, If I choose to pay over the odds for a ticket, then so be it

Which is unfortunately why the touts are operating. There really needs to be a way that touts are stopped and unless there is legislative action then boycotting is the only way (but trying to get 10,000+ people to refuse to use ebay for tickets isn't likely)

Does not sound good as the tickets are only posted out a 3 to 4 weeks before the gig.

Contact the venue or better still go there.

Hope everything is ok.

Let us know how you got on.

I got my O2 tickets for the 12th in June so really depends on what batch of tickets your order has been allocated.

i got tickets to see muse on the 10th at birmingham, the ticket is from theticketfactory (not ukticketfactory who are fake lol) and it doesnt have a hologram either :S some people have on their tickets other dont, could any1 tell me or either show me what the ticket factory tickets should have on them? :/

I have a genuine ticket for Brum from the Ticketfactory and there's no hologram. Any idea what your ticket number and order number are? Sorry, I don't have access to a scanner.