Remember if anyway is uncertain of anything just PM etc

With not much time to go there will be a very good circulation of fake tickets being sold.

I have not given up on the scum bag who did me & trust me I'll expect him to be on Gumtree etc & when I find him & I'm gonna break his nose

yes im fully aware NOT to post the link due to touts etc but im just wondering if anyone has had any info regarding the pre-sale email for tomorrows ticket release?

really worrying as im guna have to take the morning off college to get them :p the website already linked on the main page only shows the ones going on general release sale...

There are supposedly different doors but they are usually all closed and they make you go through door B which is where they check you bags and tickets. Once you are in you can go around the arena to get to your seat/the main floor.

Enjoy - its going to be so fantastic!

Im so glad i aint one of the unlucky people that have missed out on tickets both times now. Luckily mine was all sorted back when they first announced the tour, didnt have to go through it all again today. But imagine how pissed off you'd be if you'd missed out on tickets and then see that

ARSEHOLES

someone should buy a ticket nearer the time of the gig so they have to meet you to hand it over, then kidnap them and rip there lungs out :)

no, just me then?

someone should buy a ticket nearer the time of the gig so they have to meet you to hand it over, then kidnap them and rip there lungs out :)

no, just me then?

I'm thinking of sitting outside the venue with a shooter... this guy seriously needs to be put down...

Everyone do this! On eBay, click the 'Report this item' button (on the right, beneath the Seller info and Other item info)

Select dropdown for Fraudulent Listings, then the You Suspect... option

You have limited characters for your description. I suggest "No wholesale exists for this event. Maximum tickets available through official promoter is only FOUR"

Get this cunt kicked off eBay!

Seatwave... "The fan to fan ticket exchange"

Er... there are a pair of tickets on Seatwave standing for £750!!! Seatwaves commission... £112!!!

How can that be called "fan to fan ticket exchange"?? More like "scum tout to middle man to out-of-pocket fan exchange"!

Everyone do this! On eBay, click the 'Report this item' button (on the right, beneath the Seller info and Other item info)

You have limited characters for your description. I suggest "No wholesale exists for this event. Maximum tickets available through official promoter is only FOUR"

Done... I do this with all listings I find anyway, not that eBay are interested... they'd rather have the listing stay and make god knows how much for each rip-off...

I've reported them, I hope others will too. I was lucky enough to get tickets this morning, but I feel really bad for those who didn't and are being sujected to c**ts like this.