yeah, i agree with you totally, its wrong to buy out tickets that belong to other people. but iv never been to a muse gig b4, and iv always wanted to, i can just never get a ticket in time, which is ironic, cuz the tickets i cant get are probably bought buy the sites im planning to maybe buy one from.

I just dont wanna have to wait for another tour to see my favorite band ever, iv only ever been to one gig in the past, metallica.. it was amazing, but to see muse would just top it off. Might try that muse ebay thing. Nothing more reliable than a muse fan eh?

I just dont wanna have to wait for another tour to see my favorite band ever, iv only ever been to one gig in the past, metallica.. it was amazing, but to see muse would just top it off. Might try that muse ebay thing. Nothing more reliable than a muse fan eh?

Musebay and scarletmist are your friends :)

After reading this thread I am realy nervouse all of a sudden that my tickets are fake.. could someone who has his tickets to bercy 17.11 please please tell me how the tickets looks like.. (this is the first time I bought tickets for a show online..) :(

I just want to take a couple of minutes of your time to stress the importance of only buying from recognised trusted sites and organisations when purchasing tickets.

Here's a little story that you MUST READ:

When Muse announced their tour dates, I went on Google and typed in "Muse Tickets". The first "sponsored" link that showed up all highlighted in yellow was would you know it museboxoffice.com. So, I clicked on it, surfed the site a little bit, and just because the site was bearing the Muse Logo and seemed to know a lot about the band I thought to myself 'This looks neat, and they have plenty of tickets left', and I purchased two tickets. One for me and one for a friend. I even got an official-looking email that confirmed my payment.

Three days later I did the usual check-the-old-bank-statement-to-see-if-they've-taken-the-money. They had, and £85 was taken from my account and upon seeing this I then posted a happy message on my Facebook "I'm going to see MUSE, Nov 5th!"

Alas, that was not to be, because when I logged onto here and saw the topic title "Advice on Tickets and Touting/Scalping", I clicked on just out of interest. That was when I was disgusted to see that museboxoffice.com was listed as a fake company.

The first thing I did, then, was I called my bank and told them about what happened. I told them that I have enough evidence that suggests this is a fake ticket supplier. The bank then said that they would investigate and by all means reimburse me my money. Great. Sorted. End of story, except I won't be seeing Muse this year.

However, when I thought that was done, two weeks ago, which would be about three weeks since I placed the order for the tickets a transaction for nearly £120 was taken from my account. (Keep in mind that I paid about £85 for tickets already.) The £120 was a transaction made in Hungary.

So, I called the bank to ask them if there had been a mistake of some kind and to confirm what I was seeing. Indeed, nearly £120 had been taken from my account. Between me and the bank rep. we filed the case as fraud and it is currenly being dealt with and they are looking to compensate me.

A fellow Muser has informed me that museboxoffice.com are based in Hungary. They at least have servers there, anyway. The £85 that was debited from my account was taken out in Texas, US.

When I told my mother all of this she said to me that I am lucky those bastards didn't drain out all of my savings.

This story was meant to highlight the themes this thread was created for. ALWAYS CHECK THAT YOU ARE PURCHASING FROM LEGITIMATE SITES. Whether it be tickets or anything else CHECK IT'S LEGIT.. PLEASE.

Learn from this. I know I have! :rolleyes:

------

There is light at the end of the tunnel, though. After I wrote this I casually checked my account and my £120 is back, plus the £85 and the Halifax Fraud unit are looking into this case.

HELPPPPP!! I've just made a purchse from that mob dammit! Could you please let me know how you proved to your credit card company that it was a scam site. At the mo, I've been advised they haven't done anything wrong. Do I have to wait until November and the ticket don't turn up?!

• 3 weeks later...

Be Cautious People!

//kev edit

Do not buy any tickets from world ticket shop people! don't buy any tickets online until official notification

Edited by kev
removed link to site

Hey was gutted to miss out on muse tickets earlier, so in desperation went searching the internet for other websites in the hope i could get some tickets. i came across museboxoffice.com . now from reading this topic, im kinda feeling worried. can someone please tell me if i have just been ripped off and lost £170 ? and if so is there anything i can do about it? thanks.

Hey was gutted to miss out on muse tickets earlier, so in desperation went searching the internet for other websites in the hope i could get some tickets. i came across museboxoffice.com . now from reading this topic, im kinda feeling worried. can someone please tell me if i have just been ripped off and lost £170 ? and if so is there anything i can do about it? thanks.

If you have bought from there you've been ripped off and probably won't get your money back, depending on your card company.

If you read the terms and conditions they pretty much cover their grounds claiming that if something goes wrong then it's someone elses fault and you're not getting your money back.

-Check the dodgy spelling

-"souvenir tickets"

-Not affiliated with anything to do with Muse or Warner

-Payment is only in Euros

-Looking at the source it's rediculously unsecure

-Basic tests suggest the host is from South America or Mexico

I understand many people know not to use the site but some people may still be tempted

can someone post me an image of the friday night tickets for the den in teignmouth as i may be buying some tommorow but i want to make sure im not buying fakes thanks in advance!! :)

I assume like this but with Friday's date :)

3842031021_39207ecb07.jpg