hi, my ticket looks really similar to this one, http://www.flickr.com/photos/flipflo...7604585965074/, its a standing ticket, and it has a original looking hologram too, except that it doesnt say which entrance to enter from at all! also there are some other minor differences like 'inclusive of booking fee if applicable' is written somewhere else on the ticket. i bought it from someone off gumtree, we had a face to face cash and exchange. could it be a fraud?

some please help me i really want the watch this show!!!

hi, my ticket looks really similar to this one, http://www.flickr.com/photos/flipflo...7604585965074/, its a standing ticket, and it has a original looking hologram too, except that it doesnt say which entrance to enter from at all! also there are some other minor differences like 'inclusive of booking fee if applicable' is written somewhere else on the ticket. i bought it from someone off gumtree, we had a face to face cash and exchange. could it be a fraud?

some please help me i really want the watch this show!!!

on the first line of my ticket, also instead of just

ticket then the 2 numbers

it says

Ticket Row 80 Seat 19

Floor - Standing

________ empty space here below those 2 sentences where the picture of the ticket above had the entrance :/

on the first line of my ticket, also instead of just

ticket then the 2 numbers

it says

Ticket Row 80 Seat 19

Floor - Standing

________ empty space here below those 2 sentences where the picture of the ticket above had the entrance :/

That link isn't working, try this one..

Muse London O2 ticket, 12th November'09

I have a genuine ticket for Brum from the Ticketfactory and there's no hologram. Any idea what your ticket number and order number are? Sorry, I don't have access to a scanner.

ta jus i didnt know if theyre suppose 2 have a hologram or not, seeing i've never had a ticket factory ticket before all the tickets from other companys i have got all have holograms :D ta anyway

image_sb_1

yep this is it. would appreciate it if someone could advise me on whether this is genuine as it doesnt have an entrance written underneath floor-standing! thank you!

I'm sure I remember receiving an email from the O2 or ticketmaster or someone apologising for forgetting to write the entrance on the ticket ... but I can't remember if it was for Muse! It might have been, when I get in I'll check all 10 of my O2 tickets for you :D

I must admit I am in bewildered by peoples comments who paid over the ends & say I was forced to buy it from 'such & such'

Sure you were, someone put a gun to you're head & said get these otherwise we'll kill you, your family & goldfish......

Some people need to learn from buying fakes to truly understand the logistics of it all.

I'm sure I remember receiving an email from the O2 or ticketmaster or someone apologising for forgetting to write the entrance on the ticket ... but I can't remember if it was for Muse! It might have been, when I get in I'll check all 10 of my O2 tickets for you :D

omg that is sick! im so envious of you you are going to TEN CONCERTS?!!! haha thanks so much thats a great relief...would be gr8 if u cld help me check :)

I think pre-sale should only go to members of muse.mu and the forums but who have also shown somesort of commitment to the band....eg. the whole Eurasia treasure hunt process or bought the special edition album sets. It might deter the touts who have no real interest in Muse.

Having just been robbed of 120 quid by ukticketfactory.com for tickets to liverpool last week im going to be uber careful in the future! see you all outside LCCC on friday morning! :D

Your code does not guarantee you access to tickets, just access to the pre-sale. Each code is valid for the purchase of six tickets per gig (Manchester Lancashire County Cricket Ground 04.09 & London Wembley Stadium 11.09). Please note, this pre-sale is for already registered members of muse.mu. If you joined the website since this post you will not have access to a code for this pre-sale. This pre-sale has been set up to give the fairest access to muse tickets for fans. Please respect this and do not pass your codes on to third parties.

Here is the thing...I told my friend to become a member today after the info was announced so he could get access to presale but when he goes in his members section it does not have the code for him... Will it stay like that or will it update? Anyone know?

Unfortunately if he was not a member before the presale was announced then he will not have the code. There is a second presale on Thursday that is open to anyone, see the News secion for more details.