I have just bought tickets on the theticketfactory.com which is official NIA Birmingham website for the 10th. :stunned:There were more, they have only gone on yesterday as Ive been checking, they are for £66. but they semmingly are for refurbished corporate entertaining called showcubes but they do include a seat, which is the thing that matters:)

I also checked by phoning just to make sure it wasnt a mistake, they are genuine, dont know how high up they are but at least I'm in:D just thought someone might be looking;)

I have just bought tickets on the theticketfactory.com which is official NIA Birmingham website for the 10th. There were more, they have only gone on yesterday as Ive been checking, they are for £66. but they semmingly are for refurbished corporate entertaining called showcubes but they do include a seat, which is the thing that matters

I also checked by phoning just to make sure it wasnt a mistake, they are genuine, dont know how high up they are but at least I'm injust thought someone might be looking

It's been my experience with luxe boxes that the balcony seats are directly outside the box, normally above the highest tier of mezzanine seats. You get a bird's eye view of everything, which is great, and often they have food service attendants so you don't have to waste any of the show standing in line for a drink, but it is very high up.

I've never been to Birmingham, but based on the venues I have visited, I'd consider bringing opera glasses to see detail on stage :)

But, it's still way better than not being there at all! I'm still looking for Paris tickets for myself and my travel buddies. MuseBay has not been as fruitful as I'd hoped, but I'm still trying.

Thanks Joolls, you've made my day!!

I failed dismally to get any of the extra O2 tickets but the NIA is about the same distance from us so thats great. I've just bought two, It'll be weird not being in the mosh but like you say, we're in!!

Thanks for posting this and for checking it out.:)

Hi guys

I got my ticket for the 02 on the 12th November through a friend who used eBay. We both got standing tickets, his is fine, it just says "Standing" but mine says Standing and I have a row & seat number, which is odd since it is a standing ticket, obviously.

Might I be in trouble with a fake ticket or has anyone else got one like this?

Cheers.

Hi guys

I got my ticket for the 02 on the 12th November through a friend who used eBay. We both got standing tickets, his is fine, it just says "Standing" but mine says Standing and I have a row & seat number, which is odd since it is a standing ticket, obviously.

Cheers.

Is the hologram the same................if so then its fine but I don't know until you can scan it if not refer to the 1st page.

It is not uncommon to have a seat no. on STD tickets

Going by mine it should just read like this:

Ticket No ??? ???

Floor - Standing

Entrance F

Is the hologram the same................if so then its fine but I don't know until you can scan it if not refer to the 1st page.

It is not uncommon to have a seat no. on STD tickets

Going by mine it should just read like this:

Ticket No ??? ???

Floor - Standing

Entrance F

Yeah the hologram is genuine, it has all the right words. My ticket reads:

TICKET ROW 73 SEAT 8

FLOOR - STANDING

SJM CONCERTS PRESENT MUSE blah blah

It's not really that that bugs me. Touting will continuen regardless whether it be through legalised touting/scalping, through eBay or on the streets.

Muselive is a FAN-SITE, surely the ideal place to act as an ethical, fan-to-fan ticket exchange? But no, team up with Viagogo and watch the £££s pour in. I know it costs a lot to keep a site like Muselive online but this is just not on imho.

It's not really that that bugs me. Touting will continuen regardless whether it be through legalised touting/scalping, through eBay or on the streets.

Muselive is a FAN-SITE, surely the ideal place to act as an ethical, fan-to-fan ticket exchange? But no, team up with Viagogo and watch the £££s pour in. I know it costs a lot to keep a site like Muselive online but this is just not on imho.

I know, I was just thinking that how much they are charging for O2 Arena tickets, that'll work out more than what I've paid for tickets & travel for Limoges...

I know, I was just thinking that how much they are charging for O2 Arena tickets, that'll work out more than what I've paid for tickets & travel for Limoges...

travel as well, phwoar.. stupid fuckin touts mean i'm not seeing them this year.. and this would've been the first time as well :mad::(