2018.02.24 - La Cigale, Paris

Jobby

I don't know why anyone would be shocked that rich/famous people are entitled, and do shitty things because they can.

Because not all rich people are cunts?

Edit:

As someone said it has nothing to do with the band, so can we please keep it off the official forum and stay on the topic of the actual gig and performance? You are the rest of the internet to discuss whatever else you want.

Thanks.

Oops. Sorry.

For some reasons I was so busy so I decided that I'll watch it later, the livestream video won't go anywhere :LOL: how foolish of me, one day later it gots deleted. But thanks god! I was lucky enough to watch it uploaded by another youtuber, right the moments it got deleted again... now it nowhere to be found :stunned:

This show was a miracle watching it made me so emotional. Not only did they played the old songs but Matt seems to go back in time, being his younger self again. Even his voice amazed me, can't imagine that it could be this good. The stage was small, not much decorations, everything was simple but I think that how Muse really is.

That was the kind of Muse show I dream of going to one day.

@InvincibleMoni: I'm jealous of you for able to go both Shepherd’s Bush and La Cigale show. Your post is well written, I can relate to somehow, and there are nice photos of the band too.

I end up read your other 2 posts about Muse too: one about SB and another Reading. It was enjoyable, thank you ;)

Edited by tuyet

You can find links to some private servers, and I'm sure it's available at musebootlegs.

It's not licensed to be on YT, so it gets taken down for copyright violations.

It would have been nice if the band would have uploaded it or something.

I agree, and thank a lot for the suggestion!

Thought Contagion was uploaded to the Muse channel, it sounds better than it was on the stream. You can actually hear Chris but Matt sounds to be struggling with this song.
I thought you were joking when you said you couldn’t hear Chris in the stream. He was literally louder than Matt and they have actually turned his vocals down for the new mix. Have you been talking about his bass the entire time?

And yeah Matt was definitely not comfortable with the song.

I thought you were joking when you said you couldn’t hear Chris in the stream. He was literally louder than Matt and they have actually turned his vocals down for the new mix. Have you been talking about his bass the entire time?

And yeah Matt was definitely not comfortable with the song.

yeah i was talking about the bass

also why do the drums sound worse

• 2 years later...