2018.02.24 - La Cigale, Paris

Jobby

For me that's how you almost perfectly balance old, new and fan favourites at a show. I mean, you could swap out out one or two of the 'rarity' songs for a hit and still have a fantastic setlist that caters to everyone in the crowd for the bigger/arena shows. Their current style of 'standard' setlist should be what they only really roll out for big festivals imo.

Worth acknowledging by the way that over the past 3 years we've got pro-shots of Micro Cuts, Assassin, Space Dementia, Apocalypse Please, Take a Bow, Citizen Erased, The Groove, Muscle Museum, Uno, Eternally Missed, Showbiz and audio of fucking Glorious

Edited by frozenbanana

Oooooomy godd it was so good!

If anyone had seen me today in my living room i think they wood have called a medic :LOL:

:LOL:

CAN'T BELIEVE I missed Eternally Missed. Even without that though that still beat all the muse gigs of the last few years for me

Worth acknowledging by the way that over the past 3 years we've got pro-shots of Micro Cuts, Assassin, Space Dementia, Apocalypse Please, Take a Bow, Citizen Erased, The Groove, Muscle Museum, Uno, Eternally Missed, Showbiz and fucking Glorious
No proshot of Glorious though?

Matt could never do even a mini tour of this shit but regularity is a must, a few a year

They clearly have more fun with these than a thousand 360 VR theatre operas

There is that I guess, he did look knackered at times :(

I'd like to think at peak gig 'fitness' he could just about pull it off. It's weird, he looked like he was going to keel over during Uprising but went for the Bliss falsetto :LOL: He was very 'breathy' during Fury but nailed the first big belts of Showbiz and the ending. Odd.

Imagine if it had been in 2012/2013 though...

Aha, pro audio and technically not proshot, yep (duly amended). Although the multicams ain't half bad, they do a good enough job on their own imho
Yeah definitely. But man, we got so close to a proshot of one of my favourite Muse songs (Easily).

:LOL:

CAN'T BELIEVE I missed Eternally Missed. Even without that though that still beat all the muse gigs of the last few years for me

Honestly, EM is cool but doesn’t top SBE for me.

Showbiz’s first return, Glorious’ first proper play, Easily’s debut, S4A’s return, Futurism, Assassin ext. + Dead Star opening, crowd singalong for MM, general amazing flowage. Lacked that perfect finale tho.

Showbiz’s first return, Glorious’ first proper play, Easily’s debut, S4A’s return, Futurism, Assassin ext. + Dead Star opening, crowd singalong for MM, general amazing flowage. Lacked that perfect finale tho.

Yeah that and Zepp were beasts.

Don't be jelly :p

Yeah I had to go to a friend's wedding instead :'(

/STILL BITTER

Still need to watch decent vids of it :( makes me too sad though haha

Well, that was absolutely fantastic :awesome:. So badly hoping I'll make it to the next one!

If only they'd done this for SBE instead of Tom's crappy IG stream... I MISSED EASILY GODAMMIT, and we didn't even get pro audio of it!

Excellent job - good quality stream with plenty of online voting and fan engagement. If they keep this up, it'll go some way to compensate for their most recent output. There were too many hits for a by request gig IMO, but still, it was wonderful.

Eternally Missed... well done to the French fans for getting organised!