2018.02.24 - La Cigale, Paris

Jobby

Hi I'm a member since 2012 but didn't get any email announcement nor the code

please help!

Member of the board, the main site or the newsletter? Bit confusing I know but all 3 are separate tmk. It's the main site you need to have an account for, then the code should just be at the top of your members page.

Is anyone else getting the error page when trying to log in with the code?

UNE ERREUR EST SURVENUE SUR NOTRE SITE

I logged in at 9am, decided to make an account, just in case, and now I can't log in with my code anymore, I get the error page!

I've had no issue. Put my code into the box as soon as I got it and now I'm just on the 'box office will open at 10am' screen.

Occasionally, if you refresh, it'll take you to a separate page saying there's a lot of traffic but it should go back after some time.

Officially at the knees weak arms spaghetti point of tension

Have you tried going back to the link from the news page and starting from scratch?

I closed Firefox and started again, but the same error appears :(.

Edit: it might be traffic, I'm not sure this site is ready for hundreds of fans trying to log in.

Edit 2: YES I'm back at the box office will open screen!! Just keep trying to log in and you will get there eventually I think, but they did say Trafic Exceptionnel.

Edited by Doos

Looks like an issue with the queue - the main FNAC gigs site is already struggling with heavy traffic -

"Dear Clients,

Thank you for your patience, we are currently processing your request. In case of high traffic, this can take up to 2 minutes."

I

Looks like an issue with the queue - the main FNAC gigs site is already struggling with heavy traffic -

"Dear Clients,

Thank you for your patience, we are currently processing your request. In case of high traffic, this can take up to 2 minutes."

I

Yes that's the one I got as well, you'll be redirected to the Cigale site after you get through.

Gonna get a whole lot worse in around 20 mins :chuckle:

why the fuck am i laughing

Does anyone who might've used this site before know if you have to actively refresh to see available tix once they're out, or will the page just change automatically?

This is the same with the FnacSpectacles site every time a high demand concert is on sale...

Crash when you try to log, crash when you try to select tickets, crash when you create an account, crash when you log into your account, and the most annoying crash when you pay because that last one empties your seat selection...

I don't understand why they don't use Ticketmaster which is more reliable (in France) in any case, including presales, i was always able to get tickets from it.

If I get a ticket on presale from the Fnac site, that would be a first in 15 years... but no alternative this time... so... crossing fingers...