So I have 2 level 2 tickets I won't be using but at this point I really don't know how to go about passing them on? Any ideas? :unsure: Wouldn't want them to go to waste when there are still people wanting to go... I won't be queueing so I won't be around too early.

We are 2 x 52 year old farties who have loved Muse from the early days, loads of gigs under our belts, Haarp, Tokyo, O2, etc but never done a small one.

I missed out on the original tickets for tonight, then the subsequent releases of batches of tickets, and am gutted we will miss the gig, unless someone has 2 spare, or 1 and i can get a separate 1 from someone else here.

So if anyone has 2, like the poster above, we would love them......please.

A fine healthy drink, plus ticket cost plus admin for the wonderful person who might help.

We are Liverpool based but to be safe we would need to leave Liverpool by road about 3pm, for parking etc.

Payment in full, plus the bonus, in cash once inside.

If you can help, please do, we are desperate to see the boys in a more intimate gig.

to all those with tickets, enjoy and hope you all have a great time.

Thanks

Dave & Michelle

We are 2 x 52 year old farties who have loved Muse from the early days, loads of gigs under our belts, Haarp, Tokyo, O2, etc but never done a small one.

I missed out on the original tickets for tonight, then the subsequent releases of batches of tickets, and am gutted we will miss the gig, unless someone has 2 spare, or 1 and i can get a separate 1 from someone else here.

So if anyone has 2, like the poster above, we would love them......please.

A fine healthy drink, plus ticket cost plus admin for the wonderful person who might help.

We are Liverpool based but to be safe we would need to leave Liverpool by road about 3pm, for parking etc.

Payment in full, plus the bonus, in cash once inside.

If you can help, please do, we are desperate to see the boys in a more intimate gig.

to all those with tickets, enjoy and hope you all have a great time.

Thanks

Dave & Michelle

Damn this is heartbreaking, someone please give these two tickets!

Who's ready for COD? 🙋🏼

Which is DEFINITELY GOING TO GET PLAYED.

Well, now I'm just...shivering for me :(

Got super hyped for CoD last night.

Did you not bring some blankets or something?

These grey skies have me worried.

Still desperate for a ticket - so if anyone finds themselves with a +1 ticket please PM me. I'm an hour away from the venue - less if my husband drives me which he would! I've just missed out so many times but I guess I'll keep trying until the bitter end :-)

Got super hyped for CoD last night.

Did you not bring some blankets or something?

These grey skies have me worried.

I've been whistling the trumpet solo all day :chuckle: genuinely don't think it's gonna make it though </3

They soundchecked a few minutes ago but couldn't make anything out.

Might just be tuning up atm, they've arrived quite early tbf.

I guys! First time at shepher bush. Do you think i ll have any trouble bringing my mirrorless camera to the gig? Otherwise i think i have to go back to the hotel to leave it in the room.

Im f***ng excited even though its the 6th time i see muse!!