No email here either. I seem to remember these being a bit hit and miss in the past. :(

If you get the xmas present emails, the halloween mail or the merch sales then you should be ok and get a password.

Ticketmaster has the gig listed and confirmed ticket prices will be £78.25 & £258.50 (I imagine the £258 is some kind of hospitality package).

....does anybody know how to get a reading and leeds pre-sale code which is apperantly starting on thursday..!?!?!?

....sorry also starts tomorrow morning 9BST:-))

Reading all the info, I only see credit cards mentioned as payment method. Can you not buy tickets with a debit card? 'Cause in that case, I'm fucked. Credit cards aren't really common here in the Netherlands...

Reading all the info, I only see credit cards mentioned as payment method. Can you not buy tickets with a debit card? 'Cause in that case, I'm fucked. Credit cards aren't really common here in the Netherlands...

Usually when they say that they mean Visa or MasterCard. If your debit card has one of those on (mine is Visa) you should be right.

Usually when they say that they mean Visa or MasterCard. If your debit card has one of those on (mine is Visa) you should be right.

Hmm, my debit card is Maestro. I do have a virtual prepaid credit card though, which is Visa. But it's not a physical card. Wonder if that would be a problem, since I could show all my payment info at the door, but it would be on my phone.

Maestro is good!

How can I pay for my tickets?

We accept all major credit and debit cards:

American Express

Mastercard

Maestro

Ticketmaster Gift Card

Visa

Visa Delta

Visa Electron

Unfortunately, we can't accept payment from Diners and Laser cards or Paypal.

I typed Maestro into the search bar.

are people getting their passwords? I remember we last time I didn't get any emails even though I've been signed up for a long time. Don't wanna miss out on this one :/

iirc I once got a presale link and/or password on my .mu account just above the downloads section. It might worth checking that as well

Hi i have been registered on here for ages, and just joined the mailing thing how do we get the password, i assume anyones guess haha?

Maestro is good!

I typed Maestro into the search bar.

Ah great, thanks!

are people getting their passwords?

Haven't received anything either.

If I use my husband's credit card will he have to go with me? He wants to pay for them if I'm lucky enough to get them but not go.

Usually just having the card with you is enough. And if you have the same last name even easier.

This is on my birthday and takes about an hour to get there..Please let me get tickets for this

Usually just having the card with you is enough. And if you have the same last name even easier.

My passport still shows my maiden name. Eek!

If I use my husband's credit card will he have to go with me? He wants to pay for them if I'm lucky enough to get them but not go.

Shit I don't think so :O

This is a major flaw in the paperless ticket thing. I get the idea behind it but it prevents people buying tickets as presents, buying for family members etc.