Reading all the info, I only see credit cards mentioned as payment method. Can you not buy tickets with a debit card? 'Cause in that case, I'm fucked. Credit cards aren't really common here in the Netherlands...

Usually when they say that they mean Visa or MasterCard. If your debit card has one of those on (mine is Visa) you should be right.

Usually when they say that they mean Visa or MasterCard. If your debit card has one of those on (mine is Visa) you should be right.

Hmm, my debit card is Maestro. I do have a virtual prepaid credit card though, which is Visa. But it's not a physical card. Wonder if that would be a problem, since I could show all my payment info at the door, but it would be on my phone.

Maestro is good!

How can I pay for my tickets?

We accept all major credit and debit cards:

American Express

Mastercard

Maestro

Ticketmaster Gift Card

Visa

Visa Delta

Visa Electron

Unfortunately, we can't accept payment from Diners and Laser cards or Paypal.

I typed Maestro into the search bar.

If I use my husband's credit card will he have to go with me? He wants to pay for them if I'm lucky enough to get them but not go.

Usually just having the card with you is enough. And if you have the same last name even easier.

If I use my husband's credit card will he have to go with me? He wants to pay for them if I'm lucky enough to get them but not go.

Shit I don't think so :O

This is a major flaw in the paperless ticket thing. I get the idea behind it but it prevents people buying tickets as presents, buying for family members etc.