In fairness the Psycho tour had individual codes but agreed, this is a bit lame. The password will spread in an instant.

The only upside, is that the ticket link takes you to the same TicketBastard page, but now on that page all information about pre-sales has been removed. I would hope for a unique .mu code to be used in combination with 'that password' (really that's the best they could come up with?!)

No news on R+L presale yet. Not for me anyway

I'm really debating whether to try and buy tickets. I have this sneaky suspicion that they're tricking us all into thinking we will decide the set list when in fact it's more likely that they will give us a list of 15 pre selected songs and then play the ten with the most votes along with 5 or 6 staples.

I just can't see that the band would run the risk of 10 rarities that they haven't played for years getting picked and have to learn them all again. It's just not their style anymore. I hope I'm wrong though.

It's a lot of money to pay just to get a standard set list with maybe 2 or 3 rarities thrown in

Can someone PM the presale code/link plzzz <3. I don't seem to have gotten one...

(You do get one just for being a member of this site right? I usually get them...)

You get one for being a member of muse.mu not the board. There's a difference.

£78? This is expensive but it is the one and only venue in England I've always wanted to see them play. It's going to be worth every penny and I'll probably end up going on my own and sleeping in some crappy Hostel :LOL:

£78? This is expensive but it is the one and only venue in England I've always wanted to see them play. It's going to be worth every penny and I'll probably end up going on my own and sleeping in some crappy Hostel :LOL:

Haha. Same here :))

I'm pretty sure the mailing list works in batches, as there have been many times where people got emails from Muse in the morning but I wouldn't get mind until many hours later. Happened lots of times with the Christmas present, for example, so don't stress until tonight.

So they'll only play the 10 most voted?

Presumably, although that was never stated anywhere. These are all possible scenarios:

1. They take the top 10 and add another 6 songs to the set.

2. Us voting for 10 songs doesnt imply they'll pick 10 songs, and eg they'll only pick 5.

3. The latter but they'll play the top 20 most voted songs (lol)

Of course it's also possible we wont have free choice on what we vote and we'll have to vote from a list of like 20 songs they've prepared and I'd REALLY like to get clarification on this before I buy anything.

Hi! Should the e-mail be sent to muse.mu members? I have not received the e-mail with the password/presale code (or any e-mails after I made my account and completed registration actually). I have been member there since 12/2016, but didn't know this messageboard was a separate thing from the main site, so I registered to here just a while ago. Am I going to be without code now or can I still get it somehow?

Presumably, although that was never stated anywhere. These are all possible scenarios:

1. They take the top 10 and add another 6 songs to the set.

2. Us voting for 10 songs doesnt imply they'll pick 10 songs, and eg they'll only pick 5.

3. The latter but they'll play the top 20 most voted songs (lol)

Of course it's also possible we wont have free choice on what we vote and we'll have to vote from a list of like 20 songs they've prepared and I'd REALLY like to get clarification on this before I buy anything.

Yeah that last option would be a bummer but it's also the most realistic these days, can't really think of Matt being ok with Showbiz, Micro Cuts and Futurism let alone on the same show :LOL: