The downside with this voting is that it will probably be a poll that has been partly put together by the band. So rare songs will be limited. I highly doubt were going to get the whole track list for Hullabaloo to choose from. Would be nice though!

Hi! Should the e-mail be sent to muse.mu members? I have not received the e-mail with the password/presale code (or any e-mails after I made my account and completed registration actually). I have been member there since 12/2016, but didn't know this messageboard was a separate thing from the main site, so I registered to here just a while ago. Am I going to be without code now or can I still get it somehow?

I doubt it. They will probably only send pre-sale codes to accounts that have been existing for a certain period of time in order to make it fair and limited.

Hi! Should the e-mail be sent to muse.mu members? I have not received the e-mail with the password/presale code (or any e-mails after I made my account and completed registration actually). I have been member there since 12/2016, but didn't know this messageboard was a separate thing from the main site, so I registered to here just a while ago. Am I going to be without code now or can I still get it somehow?

For their regular tours you have to have the account 6 months before the tour is announced to get a presale code. I don't know here since it's a ridiculous universal password not a code per user.

I'll be trying my best to get a ticket, a standard tour from Muse is now £70-75, and this will be a much smaller venue so should be worth it. IF I manage to get a ticket I'll have to figure out how to get there when I'm away camping that weekend - I see a long drive there and back in the pipeline!

I couldn't get time off work to travel to any of the Psycho tour gigs which adds to my desperation here.

You just know that there'll be some absolute douche canoes.... That will freely leak the code... Thus rendering us actual presale code users to be well and truly dicked! I don't hold out much faith in humanity but fuck me you lot are a beautiful bunch!!

I doubt it. They will probably only send pre-sale codes to accounts that have been existing for a certain period of time in order to make it fair and limited.

For their regular tours you have to have the account 6 months before the tour is announced to get a presale code. I don't know here since it's a ridiculous universal password not a code per user.

Oh that's a bummer. Let's hope I'll be more lucky in the public sale on Friday or in the upcoming gig pre-sales in the future. Thanks for helping out though! :)

Hi folks, I've been registered with Muse.mu for years, got a heap of Downloads in my account as well. Any idea why I haven't received an email with a code? Or who I get in touch with to obtain one?

Don't want to miss out on this gig.

Thanks in advance 👍🏼

You just know that there'll be some absolute douche canoes.... That will freely leak the code... Thus rendering us actual presale code users to be well and truly dicked! I don't hold out much faith in humanity but fuck me you lot are a beautiful bunch!!

Let's be real. You could fucking guess it.

The whole thing is, as usual, a mess. I signed up for muse.mu in 2007 and have never received any emails since 2012. My wife was sent the password however. What's really annoying is there's no option under the member profile to sign in or out of emails. The option only seems to be given when you first register. Crap really.

£78 is what I think it ultimately was for a GA standing on the Drones Tour last year, although you can guarantee Ticketmaster aren't done with £3 in booking fees. I did get the e-mail, but may consider it more given then it is about £25 more than War Child was at SBE four years back, plus more expensive than the other 3 UK gigs.

Its a unique experience but fuck me that's expensive. Although I'm guessing the £250 ones are hospitality on the middle tier, not the price for GA.

Presale password is: "pleasedontaskforshowbiz"

Isn't the password "TheSmallPrintsucks"? :chuckle:

If I use my husband's credit card will he have to go with me? He wants to pay for them if I'm lucky enough to get them but not go.

Copied from Ticketmaster terms & conditions - Each purchaser must provide the actual credit/debit card used for the purchase along with valid photographic ID (passport or driving licence) in order to enter the event. The name on your photo ID must match the name on the credit/debit card used for the ticket purchase, otherwise you will be refused entry to the event. The cardholder must be present at the time of entry into the event and must be attending the event.

Copied from Ticketmaster terms & conditions - Each purchaser must provide the actual credit/debit card used for the purchase along with valid photographic ID (passport or driving licence) in order to enter the event. The name on your photo ID must match the name on the credit/debit card used for the ticket purchase, otherwise you will be refused entry to the event. The cardholder must be present at the time of entry into the event and must be attending the event.

Thanks! Worked it out now :)

Now when my excitement from last night has gone down a little, I'm seriously doubting they are going to letting us pick between ALL songs, and then play the top 15. That set could include the likes of Citizen, Showbiz, Fury, Dead Star, Assassin, Muscle Museum, Futurism, The Small Print, Eternally Missed, Micro Cuts and Glorious - it's just insane to imagine and I'd do almost anything to be there.

My guts say they make a list of 30 songs including all the hits plus the deeper cuts they've played lately e.g. Fury, Dead Star, Assassin, Futurism - but NOT Showbiz, Eternally Missed, Glorious, Escape and so on. Then I'm not that tempted to go.