Is there any reason why some of us didn't receive the code? I've been a member since 2010. But I'm not signed to the mailing list... is that maybe it? It's all I can think of. If someone is kind enough to share their code my email is sara.suburbia@hotmail.com Thank you!

Have you been inactive on the group for a while? I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that if you're inactive for 12 month you get removed from mailing lists.... Don't quote me though

Have you been inactive on the group for a while? I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that if you're inactive for 12 month you get removed from mailing lists.... Don't quote me though

By my own admission I'm not a regular poster on here anymore but always seem to get the Christmas present emails etc. Odd.

Go to top left.... Hit "User CP"

On the left of the page... Running down will be a list of things you can do... At the bottom it will say "join mailing list" (whether you are already part of it or not)

It's worth hitting that just to see what email address you have in there... You never know... Could be a different one than you thought. I wish I had more advice to give.

Cheers, gave that a stab earlier.

Go to top left.... Hit "User CP"

On the left of the page... Running down will be a list of things you can do... At the bottom it will say "join mailing list" (whether you are already part of it or not)

It's worth hitting that just to see what email address you have in there... You never know... Could be a different one than you thought. I wish I had more advice to give.

I would check back at 8am tomorrow. And then panic. We have a code, but no website that can even take a code yet. The TicketBastard page has changed to only listing the main sale on friday, rather than the fan presale and the R+L presale. I think they might be ironing some stuff out and then sending more emails. It seems a bit of a mess. Usually presale codes come from the .mu account which is different to the account used to access this forum. I have an .mu account and did get the message.

Pyscho UK Tour-

To access your unique presale code, log in to the Members section of muse.mu. Please note that in order to receive a presale code, you must have registered BEFORE 10 March 2015.

This time-

Fan club members will have access to an exclusive presale on Wednesday 5th July at 9a BST. Please note the password will be delivered tomorrow via the mailing list.

'fan club' is a vauge term imo. I've been shitting it all day. I really want to go to this gig but the sheer numbers game makes it really fucking difficult.

Is there any possibility we'll have to select our song choices during the actual purchase? Otherwise I don't see how else they can restrict the vote to only ticket holders, unless they all have a unique code or something.

Is there any possibility we'll have to select our song choices during the actual purchase? Otherwise I don't see how else they can restrict the vote to only ticket holders, unless they all have a unique code or something.

I hope not... I've still got a list of 25... And Im struggling to remove any from it!! 😂 😂

They sent out unique codes for all Drones tickets for a Drones download, could use that system again

Almost 0%, why would TM fuck around with that? They can easily get in touch with a separate distribution list once they've flogged all the tickets.

I think everyone is overthinking the whole voting for songs thing. It's hardly like there'll be Electoral Reform Society oversight of the vote!

I'm sure you'll be able to vote for whatever you want, and then the band will look at the results and decide what to play from that. Doesn't guarantee they'll play the top 15 songs, and not pick some from further down the list. Nor does it guarantee that every song in the set will have been voted for. However, it's pretty sure that it'll be a great gig - the last one at SBE was...

Only thing I'm worried about with regards to the votes is that we'll never get to see the numbers. Showbiz or Glorious could easily end up in the top 2 only for someone in the band to veto them, and we'd never know. Hopefully they'll use this gig like they used R+L 2011 tho and think 'fine we'll play them but only so you can stop asking'.

Imagine the options will be sent out in an email afterwards at some point, maybe with a code or link to a poll that only ticket-holders can use.

Oh, and 'cos there's inevitably gonna be some heartbreak with a sale like this - I genuinely wish y'all the best and if you don't manage to get one, I feel for you <3 don't get too upset tho, since a couple of songs may well end up sticking around for Belfast and R+L.