This band...I'm always on edge with their current gigs. Why do I get the horrible feeling that we'll get the same set as Belfast, but with USoE in place of AP? I reckon this will be the last tour we see AP :(

Don't get me wrong I'm sure I'll still enjoy the gig, but I'd be majorly let down with Resistance and no TaB.

Does anyone know what time they started and finished last night? Hope I can make the last train home.

839-1025/30

This band...I'm always on edge with their current gigs. Why do I get the horrible feeling that we'll get the same set as Belfast, but with USoE in place of AP? I reckon this will be the last tour we see AP :(

Don't get me wrong I'm sure I'll still enjoy the gig, but I'd be majorly let down with Resistance and no TaB.

Does anyone know what time they started and finished last night? Hope I can make the last train home.

Definitely done by 10.40. My last train home is 11.05 but from Victoria so I don't even need to go outside!

Definitely done by 10.40. My last train home is 11.05 but from Victoria so I don't even need to go outside!

Cheers. Yeah same! My pal and I are seated tonight so at least we can quickly dart after Knights, should make it with time to spare.

Uprising was poor last night and Matt's strip-tease/nipple rubbing was just bizzare

... what?

I kid you not, it's a scripted part of the show.

During the Uprising intro, Matt walks down one catwalk, faces the center, sways to the music, waves his mic in the air... unzips his jacket, and claws at his chest. It happens.

First night I'd thought he was just hot, but he did it the next. Several girls in the crowd near me were looking forward to it, so it had clearly happened other times.

It was still less awkward than the frontman from X Ambassadors grabbing his genitalia and shaking it at us (also scripted)... but it was close. :LOL:

What band is this?

I sort of hate outing him, but I know I've said it before. :chuckle: He's really into Breaking Benjamin, and we drove out to see both legs of the tour, and I think we're going to the acoustic if I can make it.

Popping in to check on the European tour. I can't find this interview about the US tour though?

Sorry can't time stamp, in a rush. Should be in here.

During the Uprising intro, Matt walks down one catwalk, faces the center, sways to the music, waves his mic in the air... unzips his jacket, and claws at his chest. It happens.

First night I'd thought he was just hot, but he did it the next. Several girls in the crowd near me were looking forward to it, so it had clearly happened other times.

It was still less awkward than the frontman from X Ambassadors grabbing his genitalia and shaking it at us (also scripted)... but it was close. :LOL:

I noticed he did this at the O2, can't remember at what stage. But he was sweating like a pig in that all-in-one, you could see that. Is possible that having done it once, he keeps repeating this for continuity for the eventual DVD. Uprising is the logical place because he is hands free.

I noticed he did this at the O2, can't remember at what stage. But he was sweating like a pig in that all-in-one, you could see that. Is possible that having done it once, he keeps repeating this for continuity for the eventual DVD. Uprising is the logical place because he is hands free.

Oh absolutely. The fact that he keeps that heavy jacket on is mind boggling.

The first night he was pulling his jacket open and standing under the orbs to fan himself, so i thought nothing of Uprising.

There was also a lot of digging around adjusting his t shirt.

But it was identical night two for Uprising. The rest was just adjustments.

I doubt they shot any footage in the US, but even if its for the DVD... WHY do it in the first place? :LOL:

If its meant to be sexy, thats super weird.

Oh absolutely. The fact that he keeps that heavy jacket on is mind boggling.

The first night he was pulling his jacket open and standing under the orbs to fan himself, so i thought nothing of Uprising.

There was also a lot of digging around adjusting his t shirt.

But it was identical night two for Uprising. The rest was just adjustments.

I doubt they shot any footage in the US, but even if its for the DVD... WHY do it in the first place? :LOL:

If its meant to be sexy, thats super weird.

I meant that he may have just done it the first time bec he was hot, the film editor spotted it and now he's stuck with repeating it. Agree totally it's not sexy, but doesnt look like it's meant to be. He looks like a red-faced toddler who's been zipped into a snow suit and is desperate to get it off!

Okay, setting off for the train in around an hour, last minute prediction:

Psycho

Reapers

Plug In Baby

Dead Inside

The Handler

Supermassive

Starlight

Apocalypse Please

Madness

Map

Stockholm

TIRO

Uprising

Globalist

TAB

Mercy

Knights

Got a tiny feeling we might get something super lucky like Sunburn but, knowing my past luck with piano songs, it'll be Eurasia :chuckle: Hoping for a good performance more than anything.

Okay, setting off for the train in around an hour, last minute prediction:

Psycho

Reapers

Plug In Baby

Dead Inside

The Handler

Supermassive

Starlight

Apocalypse Please

Madness

Map

Stockholm

TIRO

Uprising

Globalist

TAB

Mercy

Knights

Got a tiny feeling we might get something super lucky like Sunburn but, knowing my past luck with piano songs, it'll be Eurasia :chuckle: Hoping for a good performance more than anything.

Maybe CE in piano slot...

Glad to hear so many positive reviews on the gig yesterday, really helps my hype after that Belfast-Depression. And also very good news on the crowd. I checked some videos and there's really quite a visible difference. Definitely looks like one of the best crowds of the 360-tour so far. I'm seriously hoping the upcoming London gigs will be similar, as personally I'm quite dependent on a jumpy crowd in order to fully enjoy the gig.

Kinda random but I remember in Dublin after Starlight Matt went in to the end of the stage to collect his guitar for the next song and came out with the 7-string for CE and he just looked so damn happy.

:awesome:

He looks like a red-faced toddler who's been zipped into a snow suit and is desperate to get it off!

<3 :happy:

There was a slight difference in DC as he shoved his face into his jacket up to his eyes, so still just assumed he was blowing on himself due to heat. (A guy near me called out "everyone loves their own brand" and I almost peed laughing.)

I was a little weirded out to find it happened every night, and girls were looking forward to it.

<3 :happy:

There was a slight difference in DC as he shoved his face into his jacket up to his eyes, so still just assumed he was blowing on himself due to heat. (A guy near me called out "everyone loves their own brand" and I almost peed laughing.)

I was a little weirded out to find it happened every night, and girls were looking forward to it.

This is going stick in my head for when I go again next week. Like a sort of visual brain worm I'll be watching out for it. And I don't want to. Or maybe I do. Eeeeuh!

Glad to hear so many positive reviews on the gig yesterday, really helps my hype after that Belfast-Depression. And also very good news on the crowd. I checked some videos and there's really quite a visible difference. Definitely looks like one of the best crowds of the 360-tour so far. I'm seriously hoping the upcoming London gigs will be similar, as personally I'm quite dependent on a jumpy crowd in order to fully enjoy the gig.

:awesome:

No one does crowds like us in Manc. Back with a last minute standing ticket!

Gig's begun. Apparently Reapers opened, then Psycho and Plug in Babeh.

That's a curious one. And also different.

Tbf that jacket does look heavy. But it is also an oddity Chris has a scripted moment of removing it during the Isolated System time off stage - don't think I've seen a vid of him wearing the jacket for Handler onwards on this tour.

Should be a good sign he's going for the G#4 instead of lowering it? He did that at o2 aswell. Haven't really kept track if he's done it other times this arena tour.

He's always done the G#4 to my knowledge. (Except for the first gig ofc)

I mean it's already lowered anyway.