Right so I've been given standing tickets for tonight. Haven't been following this tour much so the question is where should I stand for best visual experience?!

Near the round part and probably towards the back

Prediction for tonight:

Out: Bliss, Map, Feeling Good, Take a Bow

In: plug, resistance, apocalypse please, undisclosed

Hope I'm wrong lol

Hey, I'm going tomorrow - I won't complain if they get that bottom 4 tonight and we get the top 4 tomorrow. Would prefer AP, but Bliss/MOTP/Take a Bow is a bigger draw.

Although I have suspicion I'm going to get Resistance and/or UD. Yippee.

Hey, I'm going tomorrow - I won't complain if they get that bottom 4 tonight and we get the top 4 tomorrow. Would prefer AP, but Bliss/MOTP/Take a Bow is a bigger draw.

Although I have suspicion I'm going to get Resistance and/or UD. Yippee.

Top 4 was London 1, highly unlikely they'll repeat all of them - other residencies got scattered rares like Butterflies or Sunburn mixed in too so you never know!!!!

Top 4 was London 1, highly unlikely they'll repeat all of them - other residencies got scattered rares like Butterflies or Sunburn mixed in too so you never know!!!!

Well... indeed. I've never seen Butterflies so I'd take that.

People on twitter saying Assassin was soundchecked.

Interesting.

Still doubt they'll do it.

It's been killing me for ages but wtf is the gif in your avatar from

Music video for a song called Don't Smoke My Blunt, Bitch by L$D :LOL:

(song's not great but the gif has the Grimes factor <3)

edit: wait, the gif in my sig or the matt zoom in my av?

Music video for a song called Don't Smoke My Blunt, Bitch by L$D :LOL:

(song's not great but the gif has the Grimes factor <3)

edit: wait, the gif in my sig or the matt zoom in my av?

Ah right okay.

Yeah I meant to say your sig, not avatar. Sorry, I'm sleep deprived. :LOL:

I'm close to jump on the Assassin hypetrain again, since it maybe was soundchecked tonight (hopefully for tomorrow).

Anyway, closing down the board and Muse related stuff the next 24 hours. Wanna leave just a little to the unknown for tomorrow's gig. Been looking forward to seeing Muse in London for many years, so a little part of me says it has potential to be the best gig I've ever been to if everything goes well. But we never know with these guys ...

People are blinded by going to gigs a lot of the time. It's the post-show adrenaline high. It's happened to me before. I remember thinking that the Horse Guard's Parade show was the best Muse Gig I'd ever been to. Then I took the time to stop being wrong and realised it wasn't.

People make the mistake of not controlling for this. I think everyone should assume they'll have a good time anyways because nearly everyone does unless they've really got some issues :rolleyes: but it's idiotic for people who feed off of this high to dismiss complaints from other people who also, ~surprise~, experience this same high. So I agree.

People on twitter saying Assassin was soundchecked.

Hype! And yes yes yes, I know soundchecks don't mean much, but sometimes they do (examples this tour: TaB, B&H...). We'll see.

Apart from that, I'm looking forward to what's gonna show up during the London residency. There's only one long one left after it (Milan in May). I guess/hope a couple of those rarities which have only been played once or so on this tour might pop up (B&H, Blackout, Sunburn), or possibly some that haven't appeared at all (the likes of MM, Hyper Music, as they've been played last year. Or something completely different. Or none at all...)

Anyway, closing down the board and Muse related stuff the next 24 hours. Wanna leave just a little to the unknown for tomorrow's gig. Been looking forward to seeing Muse in London for many years, so a little part of me says it has potential to be the best gig I've ever been to if everything goes well. But we never know with these guys ...

Have fun! Muse in London certainly was something special for me back in 2013. I hope Thursday and Friday will be as well :happy:.

I didn't get a ticket for the London dates but as per usual a few days before I'm quite tempted to get some. I'm not sure what would tip me over the edge, them playing some proper rare songs tonight or them playing a shit setlist (which surely means that it gets the shit out the way?)