No TAB, can confirm.

Starlight through...well, almost everything apart from Revolt was pretty brutal for me. Spoiled a great start. Matt's voice sounds a lot better though.

Revolt tho. Obvs Matt saw my pleas. Might be uploading a vid later, hopefully my hand movements accurately convey the glee <3

People really need to stop referencing that site. It's literally like saying someone who wasn't at the gig posted on Twitter that they played a cover of Mysterious Girl.

It's generally fine for days after gigs, but during the gig :noey:

Forgot to say, obvs wasn't expecting Stockholm so early so when Matt started teasing some drop D riffage a little part of me freaked out that it might be Assassin (as awful as that'd be for Belfast). Stockholm was top as always though.

Also Township > Execution Commentary > Endless Nameless was bllhbrecbkvcrtv

People are blinded by going to gigs a lot of the time. It's the post-show adrenaline high. It's happened to me before. I remember thinking that the Horse Guard's Parade show was the best Muse Gig I'd ever been to. Then I took the time to stop being wrong and realised it wasn't.

People are blinded by going to gigs a lot of the time. It's the post-show adrenaline high.

Isn't that what people go to gigs for? I mean wouldn't it be a bit boring if you went to gig and didn't come back thinking it was the greatest thing since sliced bread :LOL:

Yeah, gig took a real nosedive after Supermassive imo, like I said. Playback started to become really apparent, pace way too slow, Matt going guitarless, performance became duller (particularly from Matt), crowd started to look more and more dead (they were great at the start).

Overall probs 6 or maybe 6.5/10, if I had to give it a number.

Edit: Someone complimented my Grimes shirt though so, y'know, every cloud.

Just got back from 2nd night... bit gutted I was seated for SS and CE, and drill sergeant, but the crowd looked proper weak compared to lastnight where we had a good thing going. End of reapers, no pit. End of stockholm, no pit. Overall, it was worth going twice so you can see the stage production better but wouldn't have gone standing twice. We were debating trying to swap the tickets but we were way too sore from last night.

Glad to see the end of the tour, just to see what they do next in terms of gig size/layout. Overall it's been my least favourite pair of gigs, like your least favourite sex position. But it's still sex.

Isn't that what people go to gigs for? I mean wouldn't it be a bit boring if you went to gig and didn't come back thinking it was the greatest thing since sliced bread :LOL:

No, you go to a gig hoping to have a good time. If you leave thinking it's the best thing since sliced bread but it was a Justin Bieber Concert, it clearly wasn't the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Some people can be subjective and some can't. Most of the time, I know when I've been to a mediocre show and I've been to several very mediocre Muse gigs.

No TAB, can confirm.

Starlight through...well, almost everything apart from Revolt was pretty brutal for me. Spoiled a great start. Matt's voice sounds a lot better though.

Revolt tho. Obvs Matt saw my pleas. Might be uploading a vid later, hopefully my hand movements accurately convey the glee <3

The odds that you of all people got Revolt.

Was it everything I'd hoped it would be? :happy:

Don't know why everyone's complaining about this tour... That gig was incredible!!!

Because it's inconsistent, and you got a good one. Be glad.

like your least favourite sex position. But it's still sex.

Is this a guy thing...? because there's a lot of painful sex positions that I would absolutely trade for... well just about anything. :chuckle: