Message board Q&A with Muse! (Questions Only Thread)

JessicaSarahS

#2 you chose the Mělník power station a few km north of Prague as a place for the Revolt video shoot. As someone who lives about an hour from this place i have to ask - how on Earth did you find that place and decided to go and shoot a video there??? :wtf:

Edited by rocketbbydolls
new question

Could you do more small gigs (Accessible for money! That Cologne thing last year was cruel.), please? Club concerts are so much better than arena concerts, because it's more about the music than the theatrics.

YOU ROBBED ME OF GETTING TO HEAR FURY LIVE! :'(

Question 2: If you set up a basic camera at all gigs to capture the whole set (simple, one angle, no edit recording of the gig) and made the recording available for fans to download, say for £3-£5 it might stop people recording at gigs. Would you think this a good idea? Not that much effort for a lot of reward.

Edited by shinybee

I'm curious to know more about David Bowie visiting you during the recording of Black Holes and Revelations! How did the visit come about, was he a fan of your music, what happened during his visit?

As a side note, it'd be cool to see a Muse tribute to the man on the upcoming arena tour!