Message board Q&A with Muse! (Questions Only Thread)

JessicaSarahS

There are unofficial copies of an old demo tape of yours that have been circulating around the web for a while known as the "Newton Abbot Demo" and whispers of a rarer one called "This Is A Muse Demo" with only a few snippets having surfaced.

Would you consider an official release for either of these demos, or perhaps a re-record and official release for either of the two?

Edit: So many edits, because my english is not the best :(

@Matt

Question #1: Do you feel caught in a world of people who tell you how to live your life, how to feel or who you have to be and does your music help you to emote?

For me it's like you encourage people to express themselves. People who question the rules of mankind/society or how to behave/to live/to be or even to feel! Your music makes me feel alive and free to express myself and I feel heard for the first time in my life. Thank you ♥

Question #2: Would you dye your hair blue/red/green again ^^?

Edited by DasLory

#1 - Your music has always had heavy influences from current affairs and the political landscape (with albums such as The Resistance, The 2nd Law and now Drones) how do you view events in the UK presently, with politicians attempting to force through unnecessary Orwellian laws on surveillance, eroding civil & human rights, engage in secret trade deals TTIP which promote 'lawfare' and the deliberate dismantling of the NHS?

#2 - (for all you guys) Lets think the unthinkable and say what if Muse threw in the towel, had enough and called it a day as a band. If you had the opportunity to join a band that exists today which band would you join and what instrument would you play?

Political question for Matt,Dom,Chris.

If there,s gonna be a referendum-Should the United Kingdom stay a member of the European Union.

Are you pro or anti brexit?and why?

Question for Chris.

If Muse should stop,would you aspire a carreer as a football coach?

This has maybe been touched on (sort of), but I was wondering if the guys could address the possibility of meet and greets at shows. It seems they are currently only for contest winners, but we live in an age where conventions are a big thing and I wouldn't mind paying a little extra for a meet and greet. I don't think I'll ever run into Matt at Disneyland. Would meet and greets ever be a possibility, or is there a reason they are never offered?

Matt, there have been a few times before when you rearranged a song into a different style (Hyper Music vs. Hyper Chondriac Music for example). Are there any other songs you would want to try in a different style? After an album is finished, do you ever regret recording a song in a certain way?