Message board Q&A with Muse! (Questions Only Thread)

JessicaSarahS

Serious question. Will you change the setlist of Drone World Tour for europe (Showbiz, Hyper Music, SingforA, Muscle, b-sides...) ? Getting tired of cheesy songs. (A Hullabaloo French Fan) If you want I can make you a setlist ?

Edited by FouleJo

Would you consider a tour where just the three of you plus Morgan appeared on the stage of a stadium or arena with huge screens showing each one of you through out the entire performance i.e. fixed cameras? That way you wouldn't have the problems of transporting and setting up a huge stage and the audience could see what each member is doing at all times instead of being at the mercy of whoever is operating the cameras.

hello guys , what do you think of the fact that many fans want a return to origins ? I believe that you are one of the few bands who like to experiment and do not stay glued to the usual music . This is what I love about you, keep it up! And then matt in particular would like to ask ... do you feel when you revise the beginning and look at you now ? What do you think ?;)

To all of you, having grown up in Teignmouth as outsiders (Dom, my husband's mum was from Stockport - can't blame your parents for relocating!) do you feel vindicated by having so many fans who identify with your lyrical themes and musical influences?

Do you still feel like a threesome of outsiders in the music industry now?

Hi guys , I hope are taking a big break before the shows. ;)

- Is it true that you won´t record more albums? That made ​​me feel very sad . :$:(:eek:

I love you guys, greetings from Mexico, never stop amazing us . :D:LOL::p

Edited by the aurora
Duplicate and more than 2 questions

Hi guys! The first time I saw you live was in a parking lot at the Curiosa festival, with a crowd of only a few hundred fans. (Still my favorite show, by the way. :D ) Was it tough for you mentally to be so popular in Europe but then come to the U.S. and still be relatively unknown? Or did you kind of enjoy being able to have two different identities, so to speak?

I believe Drones is made to be listen from start to finish, no shuffling, no skipping, no single songs (and in a constant loop actually)... Ever since, I've been enjoying trying that out with other albums, what are your suggestions? What are the best albums to listen to from start to finish?