Message board Q&A with Muse! (Questions Only Thread)

JessicaSarahS

Hello Matthew!

I am really interested in AI stuff. It is part of my major. Especially biomedical and bionics.

Lyrics u write are about brainwashing, androids, deleting humanity... I wonder if there is a chance to talk about those stuff more in detail? People are sacred to talked about it, somehow - but you are not. I think I can see it from the opposite site, so it might be interesting talk :]

And also people say I am like an android girl, thinking like a computer. Maybe this is why I chose to study this field. Maybe u would see it better than I do.

Sincerely

Alisa

Edited by la_femme_it

With the backlash over the "loudness war" and vinyl records regaining popularity, it seems there is a growing number of music fans that are paying much closer attention to audio quality. Remasters of classic albums also seem to be very prominent recently. With that in mind, would you ever consider remastering some of your albums in the future?

I've read that the working title for the song "Cave" was "Nova Scotia". As someone living in Nova Scotia (Canada), I've often wondered why that was. Do you guys have some connection to here, or did you just like the name?

I had meant to ask this when I met you guys after the show in Montreal on the T2L tour, but of course I couldn't remember it at the time! :rolleyes:

Here's yet another question about setlists: Which songs do consider "retired" from playing live? What I mean is songs like Exo Politics or Thoughts of a Dying Atheist that are never going to see the stage again. Also do y'all think about retiring any songs that are on current setlists?

You have changed so much music styles through the years. Now you're trying to come back to the origins, but will you change again in the future?

Of course I loved your old stuff but I like recent experimental songs so much and I'd like you to write more crazy songs like them.

Thank you for your incredible music!

This question is for all of you guys...:)

Can you think about still making music and play concerts (your own arena tours) and festivals in 20 years like Bruce Springsteen does for example? :thumbsup:

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

And I'd love to see you in Frankfurt (Germany) during the Drones Tour...Saturdays are very family-friendly by the way ;):happy: but I don't want to be cheeky and rude... :$;) just never saw you live...:(:'(

Thanks for your music and just for everything you are! :love: