Message board Q&A with Muse! (Questions Only Thread)

JessicaSarahS

Sorry if my english is very bad, i'm from Mexico.

In the shows of november in Mexico ¿Why you don't used the "Bigger Drone"? something like the Drone used in "The globalist" in Portland Show (13/12/2015)

Thanks Matt! November 20, you took from the hands my sister, I was behind her.

Hi Guys!

I have a few smallish questions :3

1. At what point, if any, do you sit back and go 'That was utterly insane! Why did we do that? What were we thinking?!'

2. Is there anything that's essential for making music or touring that you resent and dread doing when you have to? There may not be but you probably get asked your favourite part of touring/recording a lot so hey, I thought I'd be different :)

I love you guys a lot and thanks to you, I've met some amazing people :D hope you have a nice day,

Matt :3

#1 How long does it take to plan your stage productions? Things like the towers from TR Tour and the stadium "power station" stage show from last tour must take a fair while![/b]

Edited by the aurora
Asking when Muse will play in certain country

You musicians have SUCH important jobs....giving the world music that feeds our souls, and recharges/sustains us all...what a gift you give us.

Matt---when you are writing and/or playing music do you ever feel as if you are channeling the music from the universe? I have spoken with other musicians who feel this way, and wondered if you had ever had that experience or felt that way? Thank you for all you do for us!!

Basically I would like to ask you two questions. :)

The first one: How was your expirience here in Mexico, how did you feel with the Mexican people?

The second one: Why you didn't make M&G here in Mexico, "after party" and there was not VIP access?

LOVE YOU SO MUCH GUYS, THE DRONES WORLD TOUR HAS BEEN COMPLETLY AMAZING.

FOR MUSE

When you started your first composing, how did you do that?

Lately I try to compose a song with my poooor guitar skills

But l don't know HOW TO.

I only have passion. Don't know how to do that or what to do.

How was your first composing?

I think you didn't have any problem with that

Because you're PWOPER genius lol..

:'(:'(

++did you read my thread on regular album?!

Ps. I always wanted to tell you I LOVE YOU, you guys.

that's all I want to say.

Edited by Map of Matt

You've commented on the changing face of music releases and the decreasing relevance of albums.

Part A: Would a piecemeal approach mean more frequent release of new music in the form of singles?

Part B: Would you consider releasing the odd acoustic track in this manner?

Cheers

#1 Considering Drones is a concept album with a story that evolves wouldn't it be nice to play it live from start to finish in Set 1 and then add Set 2 for popular and rare songs from other albums. Do we have a chance to see this kind of gig at least once?

Edited by Gnossienne