Message board Q&A with Muse! (Questions Only Thread)

JessicaSarahS

#2 You've said you wanted to "go crazy again" going into this next album. Does that mean more over-the-top symphonic-rock masterpieces like Supremacy, Eurasia, & Survival (a whole album of these would be awesome), or do you mean "Yes Please" type crazy?

Also, thank you for the music guys!

Edited by jacobn28

#1 With such a deep discography and so many songs that have either become popular in the mainstream or loved by die-hard fans (or both), do you think you would ever consider doing 3 hour+/30+ song concerts that some other acts are known to do?

Edited by Jobby

Hey lads, here on Muse Portugal we've been wondering if you and the crew are up to a football match against us and some fans when you come to play the 2 gigs in May. Cheers :)

---

facebook.com/museportugal

Instagram.com/muse_pt

twitter.com/muse_pt

museportugal.com

So I'm a huge fan of Big Freeze from The 2nd Law and I'm just wondering why it has never been played live? Is it because of the vocals being hard to pull of, the usage of multiple guitars or something completely different?

Also, I want to thank you guys for making music that helps me through tough times, inspires me to try new stuff and simply gets me to rock out.

1. I've seen other bands take the route of allowing fans to vote on deeper tracks that would be played live, giving the fans maybe 5-7 songs to choose from, none that were singles, and the top few end up in the setlist. Is this something you would consider given that so many of us are desperate for those deeper tracks?