If Muse announced another gig in Paris or at Wembley would you go?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. If Muse announced another gig in Paris or at Wembley would you go?

• Hell yeah!
    • well, only if it's at wembley.
    • If it is to be the best night ever, YES!
    • honestly....no.

i feel that they're coming to Russia and Ukraine between 1st and 19th august.

They're in Austria on 19th and Poland on 21st, so they could come to Germany or Czech Republic between 1st and 19th and end the summer somewhere in Russia :LOL:.

Just sayin'

They're in Austria on 19th and Poland on 21st, so they could come to Germany or Czech Republic between 1st and 19th and end the summer somewhere in Russia :LOL:.

Just sayin'

you told me this like i didn't know their tour dates. :chuckle: czech republic is close to us, so..

i guess, they won't play somewhere after fest in poland. might be preparing for wembley.

Do you think they'll go again sometime?

I'd LOVE to go see them in Greece.

My friend has family out there.

And I've always wanted to visit.

:p

Yes please! :awesome: August is almost empty, so they might have something in store for Greece, too!

I'll throw in my two cents and request a stop in Minneapolis, MN. No Muse since 2006. The thriving graduate student community can't afford to travel the U.S. to check out other shows. A bit selfish perhaps, but there it is. Come to MN!

• 2 weeks later...

Austin City Limits. I don't even care if they headline, they need to be there to balance the potential Green Day crapfest that may occur. D:

But if they don't, Dallas please? Somewhere that is not the Fort Worth Convention Center...Nokia might be nice. Oh, how one can dream.

Austin City Limits. I don't even care if they headline, they need to be there to balance the potential Green Day crapfest that may occur. D:

But if they don't, Dallas please? Somewhere that is not the Fort Worth Convention Center...Nokia might be nice. Oh, how one can dream.

+1 for ACL. So bad. The dates fit, if they're doing a fall tour and are booking Denver for October. It just fiiiiiiiits!

ps. need a pwoper mexican tour. I'm thinking october as well. Towers can gtfo if that's why they're not touring properly this time around. Actually towers must gtfo anyways..

Oh, hush everyone, we all know Muse are already having talks with NASA about a gig on the moon. :phu:

already have tickets? :yesey:

Oh don't worry, Muse will announce a new European (and I don't mean the stadiums) tour in less than a year. :yesey:

i don't, i don't especially when they announce US dates for fail. :awesome:

Can't understand why they would not play Tulsa, OK at the new BOK Center in Tulsa. Ford center is nice but Tulsa has been missing out on all of these great bands for so long. The BOK has been open for 1.5 years and we've finally got great bands coming to Tulsa. We are very disappointed indeed!

• 3 weeks later...
It would be a miracle if they came to Hawaii! But I'd be willing to fly to California to see them live.

Whoa... I posted that exactly a year before I actually did fly out to my first Muse gig!

Hope they play a gig in Hawaii after the North American tour, before heading over to New Zealand and Australia!

Archived