If Muse announced another gig in Paris or at Wembley would you go?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. If Muse announced another gig in Paris or at Wembley would you go?

• Hell yeah!
    • well, only if it's at wembley.
    • If it is to be the best night ever, YES!
    • honestly....no.

ohh:LOL:

K so as I said before I think 25,000 seat The Gorge Amphitheatre in George, WA

800px-Gorge_Amphitheatre.jpg

would be even a better choice of venue than Key Arena in Seattle, WA was. Would need to be in the warm summer or late spring tho. Anyone who went to the show on April2nd wouldnt want that repeat of that shitstorm weather.

Best Venue in the state of Washington. my favorite.

I live in East Tennessee. I'm pretty much between Atlanta, GA, and Nashville, TN and because of trouble with transportation (and money issues), I have missed both shows. :( I wish they would come to Knoxville, TN. A lot of famous bands do but not any bands I would like to see. If they would ever come to Knoxville, I would be able to see them. :happy:

ohh:LOL:

K so as I said before I think 25,000 seat The Gorge Amphitheatre in George, WA

800px-Gorge_Amphitheatre.jpg

would be even a better choice of venue than Key Arena in Seattle, WA was. Would need to be in the warm summer or late spring tho. Anyone who went to the show on April2nd wouldnt want that repeat of that shitstorm weather.

Best Venue in the state of Washington. my favorite.

Such a beautiful place. I wen't to warped tour there in 2007 I believe. Great venue and scenery. A Muse show there would be :eek:.

MUSE! You play in most European Capitals - why not the Eternal City? It's beautiful, the weather is usually good, it's warm and welcoming and so are your fans. Please please extend your tour to Rome!!:D

• 2 weeks later...

Muse hasn't played Pittsburgh since '05 when they played a small venue that was actually a converted church. Probably not the best first impression of our town, which has come a long way since the decline of the steel industry. There are a ton of Muse fans here dying to see them live in their backyard.

They've got a break in their tour schedule in October after their Columbus, Ohio show. It would be a perfect time to come to Western PA and play in a brand new arena. Who's with me on this?

Come back to London, but anywhere smaller than Wembley.

WEMBLEY ARENA, O2 ARENA or anywhere slightly smaller :)

Or, you know... Anywhere in England :)

Or is that being greedy, as we've just had/about to get a ton of shows?

Or.. anywhere that falls within my weeks off at work so I can get there! :)

• 1 month later...

Archived