If Muse announced another gig in Paris or at Wembley would you go?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. If Muse announced another gig in Paris or at Wembley would you go?

• Hell yeah!
    • well, only if it's at wembley.
    • If it is to be the best night ever, YES!
    • honestly....no.

I'm going to Toronto to see U2 in July at the Rogers Centre. From what I heard from friends, GA there is awesome. Even if you're in the back by the soundboard, you still have a good view since it's a relatively small field. If they did play there, I would hope it was a summer/early fall gig. More of a chance of the roof being open.

Maybe then they'll be able to have a pwoper "360 degree stage" :p

And as AchtungMuse said, it would be a good idea if they played there during the warmer months so that they can open up the roof like they did at Wembley :awesome:

Also, I could care less about the Grammy thing. The Grammys are such a joke :noey:

I'd be incredibly shocked if this ever happened. It's a miracle enough that they're even arena-sized around here now.

i agree completely, if they were to play Muse over the radio more on even on tv to get thier popularity up in NA then maybe they have a chance.

One reason why (im my opinion, but I'm totally against it) that they've gotten popular is because of twiFUCK....

One reason why (im my opinion, but I'm totally against it) that they've gotten popular is because of twiFUCK....

On Monday at the ACC, since I'm only 14, everyone must have thought I was a twatlighter.... SO embarrassing half of the looks I got.

If it's at Rogers center, imagine how awesome it'd be for the dome to be open :D

Oh man, MUSE at the Skydome would truly be epic.

I thought after finally seeing them on monday that i wouldn't be so desperate to see them but i was wrong, I want to see them even more so then before.

This must be what a heroin addiction is like.

On Monday at the ACC, since I'm only 14, everyone must have thought I was a twatlighter.... SO embarrassing half of the looks I got.

If it's at Rogers center, imagine how awesome it'd be for the dome to be open :D

Same thing happened over here! I'm also 14, and people kept giving me wtf looks when I was screaming during songs. :LOL:

Did you guys notice how when SMBH started playing at the ACC, the crowd seemed to scream a wee bit louder? I bet those were all the Twilight fans! Probably the only song they knew of Muse, and we're probably imagining the baseball scene during the whole thing. God, I hate how Twilight has tainted that song!

You know,

I really hate twilight as well but i kinda wonder if we would have been able to see MUSE at the ACC if it wasn't for them.

it's not more the fact that twilight is not liked, its more that SMBH will now always be known as the song from twilight. I really like that song a lot, and I'm glad the guys have more fans because of it. It's just sad that thats what the song will be known for. that's my opinion anyway..

I saw a youtube vid about Muse and in the description the guy described it as the band that plays during the baseball scene in twilight :facepalm:

i did notice it too when they started playing it, I turned to my gf and pointed it out to her and she shook her head....it soo bad

thats all im gonna say about twiSUCK cuz if i do im gonna take up 500 posts, so i'll spare you guys from that.

i did notice it too when they started playing it, I turned to my gf and pointed it out to her and she shook her head....it soo bad

thats all im gonna say about twiSUCK cuz if i do im gonna take up 500 posts, so i'll spare you guys from that.

I noticed it too :facepalm:

It's sad when the crowd cheers louder for a song like SMBH, while classics like New Born don't bring out the same level of enthusiasm :noey:

You know what, at this rate, Muse are going to think that North American fans all prefer their newer material, and play less and less of their older material with every tour. Meanwhile, they're likely going to continue playing amazing songs like Bliss, Muscle Museum, Sunburn, Showbiz, and even Microcuts (it appeared on H.A.A.R.P. afterall) for UK shows.

You know I don't mean to sound like an ass, but y'all British fans drive me absolutely nuts. It's like your better than the Americans or something and that y'all deserve the classics and we don't. I own Showbiz and OoS on vinyl. Jesus christ.

Archived