If Muse announced another gig in Paris or at Wembley would you go?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. If Muse announced another gig in Paris or at Wembley would you go?

• Hell yeah!
    • well, only if it's at wembley.
    • If it is to be the best night ever, YES!
    • honestly....no.

(Mod post - use this thread to talk about where you'd like Muse to play next!)

The closest Muse have played to Devon recently has been Cardiff, and I think they should come and play a gig in their home town/area. admittedly teignmouth is tiny but there are plenty of places within 30mins of there, like Plymouth and Exeter. come home!!

Need to come back to Atlanta in the good ol' USA - play at HiFi Buys Amphitheatre.

Oi Muse, ditch the Big Day Out, cos it's crap. Play Rhythm and Vines in Gisborne, New Zealand instead. Vineyard, New Years Eve, beautiful setting, chilled out festival with no little kids running about in tutus, bogans or scenesters. Has great acoustics too, and the wine, mmm :happy: Franz played the last one and it was epic.

T

hey HAVE to come back to Ireland...missed them in August 'cause I fecked off to Arizona...:(

Or go to Switzerland. My dad lives there most of the time, so I could go. :happy:

Just in August I were in Ireland, and i missed their concert.

I still cry when I remember xD

I'd like them to come back to Spain, don't mind where, I'd do anything to see them.

I'd really like them to be the half time show at the Superbowl in 2010 - I know it might not be feasible since they tend to only have huge acts like U2 or Paul McCartney, Bruce Springsteen was ace last night..but imagine Muse rocking the biggest sporting event on the planet!!

blah, i doubt neither them nor the people watching would enjoy it...you gotta think of who tunes in to the superbowl: americans...and how many americans really like muse: hardly any...and i think muse playing a superbowl game would seem like a desperate cry at saving their careers..which they would never need.

Someone thing was posted here saying Muse we're touring France in November.

hmmm, and a september 2009 release date? well that sounds somewhat believable, compared to what chris said earlier about getting the new album out...but i agree with what that other guy posted. i wont really believe anything for a fact until the band states it themselves. i'm sure that something would be posted on here too if it were official

I'd really like them to be the half time show at the Superbowl in 2010 - I know it might not be feasible since they tend to only have huge acts like U2 or Paul McCartney, Bruce Springsteen was ace last night..but imagine Muse rocking the biggest sporting event on the planet!!

eh? what is superbowl? i always thought the biggest sporting event on the planet is FIFA World Cup. :$:LOL:

id rly hate it if they did the 02, every band does it, its old now...

maybe do some uni venues? like they do in the US?

if not, smaller venues plz, RAH was so intimate, screw all the fancy lighting, i wanna see matt pirohuette during PIB again :ohmy:

I have yet to see them and am still waiting patiently. I am getting close to resorting to festivals and even Wembley Stadium.. because they mean so much to me, I will just try to see them anywhere and everywhere i can. O2 is cliche, but would be a step down from Wembley Stadium. But would love to see them at a one (or few) - off gigs perhaps somewhere like Earl's Court... or smaller =/ BUT ANYWHERE REALLY.

I'd also love to see them in Europe if i could get there. Like, Paris maybe? But i'm a little phased and intimidated by the language barrier (limited french) and general communication, travel etc. Yet so many people do it!! HOW?!! Sorry this probably doesnt fit in this thread. If you can help please message me!

But yeah, ideally a one off gig later in the year would be good, THEN perhaps a massive epic Wembley Stadium (if it HAAS to be *sigh*) around/after new album release.

Actually I don't care where they play, as long AS they play ;) Great would be like a European tour again so that we can visit them twice or maybe three,four times etc. :) I think to read the news here where the tour dates are being confirmed will not only make my day, it will make my year :D

greetings from Germany to you all :pussy:

eh? what is superbowl? i always thought the biggest sporting event on the planet is FIFA World Cup. :$:LOL:

The superbowl is the World Cup of America.

It's a football game between the two best teams in America. (think of it kind of like the World Series but with football, not baseball)

within 500 miles of Minneapolis would be nice, but I'd probably drive farther or even fly! (and I hate flying) Chicago would actually be pretty easy for me, still have family I could stay with. I'm not picky about the venue, I just want a chance to see them.

Have you ever gotten to see them, Epona?

no, I'm a relatively new fan. Sucky radio stations around here hardly play Muse at all, it took my 'Net savvy kid to introduce me to them this past fall.

But I watch my HAARP dvd perhaps a bit too often :)

no, I'm a relatively new fan. Sucky radio stations around here hardly play Muse at all, it took my 'Net savvy kid to introduce me to them this past fall.

But I watch my HAARP dvd perhaps a bit too often :)

:(. Radio stations here don't play them at all, so I feel your pain. (but I don't even listen to the radio anyway, so it's not really a problem.)

Hah, I used to watch haarp like, every other day but I haven't watched it in a while. I'm a tad Myooze bored at the momet.

Edinburgh-Murrayfield

Glasgow-Hampden Park

SUNDERLAND-My home town and the stadium is open for gigs now.

Coventry-Ricoh Arena

Manchester-Few nights at Old Trafford cricket ground.

Hull-KC Stadium or somewhere in Sheffield for a Yorkshire date.

Cardiff-Millenium Stadium

Dublin-Croke Park

Milton Keynes-National Bowl

London-Twickenham or a week's residency at the O2

I KNOW DUBLIN IS IN THE REPUBLIC OF IRELAND SO DON'T KICK OFF.

Edinburgh-Murrayfield

Glasgow-Hampden Park

SUNDERLAND-My home town and the stadium is open for gigs now.

Coventry-Ricoh Arena

Manchester-Few nights at Old Trafford cricket ground.

Hull-KC Stadium or somewhere in Sheffield for a Yorkshire date.

Cardiff-Millenium Stadium

Dublin-Croke Park

Milton Keynes-National Bowl

London-Twickenham or a week's residency at the O2

I KNOW DUBLIN IS IN THE REPUBLIC OF IRELAND SO DON'T KICK OFF.

It won't be a stadium tour. It's a arena tour, stadium tour would be meh anyway IMO.

One off stadium gigs are okay but not a whole tour...

Archived