2016.04.12 - O2 Arena, London, England

forevermusic

We're in! It's worth noting that the ticket price includes a copy of the album (granted I know pretty much everyone buying a ticket will already have it, but it still forms part of the cost), and there was a something like £6-8 off the total price that was a booking fee. You also have to bear in mind that by doing this show in the round, there's a large reduction in the number of standing tickets available - less tickets = higher price.

2 seated Block 105.:D

What row and what price? My bugbear was that there was no clue over where the different prices covered. Guessing the lowest price was in the top level. Just not sure how they were splitting the bottom tier, and didn't want to waste time.

Unable to stomach the higest price, I went for the "only" mid price and got Block 109 row N. A bit meh, but I think we were around there last time for the O2, and it was fine. Hard to work out if side or end is the best place for an in the round show, mind...

And hacked off to realise that I've also just shelled out for three more copies of an album I've already bought...

Ticket purchased!! Was very close to going VIP but without the promise of meet and greet, I let it go...

Very wise.

2 standing, much smoother presale than I'm used to!

:thumbsup:

So long since I last posted, forum account was lost in the mists of time and had to register again ... d'oh!

Bagged VIP tickets on Level 1, too old and lazy to crane my neck upwards from floor level, or stand with the bedroom dwellers :LOL:

What does VIP package get you?

Cant get in, keeps saying no tickets. so pissed off :(

:eek: None at all, or none standing, or seated in your price range?

What row and what price? My bugbear was that there was no clue over where the different prices covered. Guessing the lowest price was in the top level. Just not sure how they were splitting the bottom tier, and didn't want to waste time.

Unable to stomach the higest price, I went for the "only" mid price and got Block 109 row N. A bit meh, but I think we were around there last time for the O2, and it was fine. Hard to work out if side or end is the best place for an in the round show, mind...

And hacked off to realise that I've also just shelled out for three more copies of an album I've already bought...

There's a mid-price? I'm in block 105 row U. I think it's ridiculous to include albums in the ticket price but I'm going with my son who doesn't have a copy and I'll give mine to someone who couldn't afford to buy one when they came out.

The message board clock is one hour behind for some reason. Pre-sale definitely was 9:00am in U.K. so nobody jumped the gun.

Thanks! I was definitely very confused!

If anyone is looking for a good hotel deal, we're going to the O2 gig on Tuesday.

Our usual hotel, London Grenwich (premier inn) was £300 for two nights including breakfast. Booked it, then checked Lewisham and that was £198 for two nights including breakfast! So £45 each per night,

Well worth it!

If anyone is looking for a good hotel deal, we're going to the O2 gig on Tuesday.

Our usual hotel, London Grenwich (premier inn) was £300 for two nights including breakfast. Booked it, then checked Lewisham and that was £198 for two nights including breakfast! So £45 each per night,

Well worth it!

Thanks!

What does VIP package get you?

- One (1) premium reserved ticket in rows 1-15 of the lower bowl or on the GA floor

- Access to designated VIP entrance with early access to the venue

- Admission to the exclusive Uprising Exhibit - an intimate and interactive experience allowing guests to relive the greatest moments in MUSE history and view private memorabilia and keepsakes from the last two decades (only available to friends, family and VIP guests of MUSE)

- Invitation to an exclusive VIP pre-show party in the Starlight Lounge with complimentary snacks and a cash bar

- One (1) limited-edition MUSE tour poster designed exclusively for VIP guests

- One (1) VIP laminate

- Private 'crowd-free' merchandise shopping at the venue

- On-site concert concierge

So, *possibly* the best seats. Otherwise, a load of old tosh with a few bits of merch that they've knocked up, and a bag of nuts....

There's a mid-price? I'm in block 105 row U. I think it's ridiculous to include albums in the ticket price but I'm going with my son who doesn't have a copy and I'll give mine to someone who couldn't afford to buy one when they came out.

Yes, £51, £73, £84. Presume the cheapest are the level 4 - I'd never buy those at the O2. Guessing the other two are a kind of apartheid in level 1.