2016.04.12 - O2 Arena, London, England

forevermusic

Depending on the weather, I'll probs start queuing around 12 for a good barrier spot. If you just wanna be near the front though, you can probs just show up when doors open.

Good to know :) thanks. Not bothered about the barrier really. 6.30 doors right?

Hello fellow musers! Only 3 days until this epic day! I've never been to The O2 before but I'm tiny and WILL be crushed if I'm not against a barrier so planning on getting there bright and early (9AM maybe?) to queue. Anyone else had experience of The O2? Can't wait! :D

Hello fellow musers! Only 3 days until this epic day! I've never been to The O2 before but I'm tiny and WILL be crushed if I'm not against a barrier so planning on getting there bright and early (9AM maybe?) to queue. Anyone else had experience of The O2? Can't wait! :D

Do you want a specific spot on the barrier? If not, you should be alright getting there when doors open or just before. Barrier's a lot bigger than usual so you can even get centre-circle without trying too hard.

Getting close now! Got VIP parking booked for a quick getaway should she go into labour mid gig :D

If anyone sees an older gentleman (46) acting like a 15 year old mosher and pissing off the rest of the front row seated, and a very very pregnant lady with him then that's me! Gimme a wave! :D

I was also the one pissing off the seated area at Brighton last year by being a one man mosh pit :D

If anyone sees an older gentleman (46) acting like a 15 year old mosher and pissing off the rest of the front row seated, and a very very pregnant lady with him then that's me! Gimme a wave! :D

I was also the one pissing off the seated area at Brighton last year by being a one man mosh pit :D

What block are you in at the O2?

I was at Brighton last year in GA :-)

Apparently we're getting 2 supports at this gig - a band called My Vitriol who opened for Muse back on the Showbiz tour is playing before Phantogram.

My Vitriol are still going?

Is it just for this gig or for all of them?

I am contemplating taking a bottle of sealed water into the venue but don't want them to take it off me

Has anyone tried taking water in? What happened?

tried lots of times sigh. They usually find it in your bag and confiscate it. I got patted down last night and had to turn out my pockets.