2016.04.12 - O2 Arena, London, England

forevermusic

AlecSp, gigsandtours have tickets available for the Friday at O2 again now, I just caved and got myself a standing ticket for Friday as well.

I know! But with three of us, that would be another £230 - which I really just can't do...

If we were just a two, I'd have chanced it and offloaded the Tue tickets, but it's much harder to sell threes.

Won't stop Tue from being good, but it's not the last night...

OK guys really important questions need to be asked did ANY Musers on here for Any Vip Dates get a Standing GA early option I tried both days all dates it said seats tonight I'm phoning Live Nation to get some answers if no-one has !! I also would like to know if you got through the presale at 9am they still weren't ready after that on Live Nations #MusersUnited #FxxkTheTouts xo

My VIP tickets were from the pre-sale, I think there may have been a GA standing option, but never tried it as I wanted seats.

At least the VIP tickets are tout resistant:

Tickets purchased from CID Entertainment are non-transferable and non-refundable, and should not be purchased through third-party sellers. Purchasers found reselling CID Entertainment packages will have their orders cancelled, in accordance to our purchase policy. To redeem all elements of your VIP order you must present your receipt, picture ID, and credit card at the VIP check-in. All package elements will be rendered invalid if resold. ** Name changes will only be issued at the sole discretion of CID Entertainment. CID Entertainment reserves the right to cancel your package for any reason.

Thanks all for the congrats. Appreciate it very much.

Shouldn't really say anything until 12 weeks I know, but was just so chuffed as if we'd have gone for standing we'd be in a right pickle.

That being said, if the dates are correct then actually we won't be able to attend anyway. I'm thinking that at eight months pregnant (or even within weeks of her due date) she shouldn't really be going to a gig. We're first time parents though so don't really know.

We'll seek advice but don't be surprised to see two top value seating seats being advertised on here in next few months......

That being said, if the dates are correct then actually we won't be able to attend anyway. I'm thinking that at eight months pregnant (or even within weeks of her due date) she shouldn't really be going to a gig. We're first time parents though so don't really know.

Congrats :)

We went to the Brighton show last year at 8 months pregnant - seated of course but we stayed locally and it wasn't a problem. Make the most of going out while you can!

• 3 weeks later...

Musers I finally have had answers about the VIP package options disaster that did not result in many us getting Standing Early entry , I spoke to ticketmaster no explanation so for all of you who tried to get a any of the shows Standing Early Entry VIP experience this is for you ;0) from cidenentertaint themselves I said I would find out what the heck was going on here it is smileys I've added where applicable...:rolleyes::(:$

Hi Suzanne,

The VIP program for the majority of the shows in the UK do not offer general admission floor tickets. If you click the purchase tab/sold out tab next to the show date, a white box will appear with the details for the particular show. Unfortunately we are not able to offer floor tickets with our packages for every show. I apologize for any inconvenience. The Birmingham show does offer the option between one (1) premium reserved ticket in rows 1-15 of the lower bowl or on the GA floor but it is based on availability. Once one ticket option sells out, it will automatically default to the other option.:mad:

If you have any additional questions, feel free to reach out. We are happy to help as best we can.

Liz

How was your experience with me today?

http://www.nicereply.com/cid-entertainment/liz-c

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Bit of a latecomer but just got my ticket sorted on stub-hub, lower tier seated, block 111 - can't wait!! Any speculation on the set list? I'm looking at the set lists they've been doing over the past month to try and predict what they may/may not play.

In any case, it's going to be awesome XD

Well, here we are just a few weeks from the gig and reporting back on our situation.

Pregnancy has gone well so far, but we have told the latest it will go before inducement will be 21st April and the chances are she (for she is a daughter, name of Lyra) will arrive a week or two before that.

So this gig is very much hanging in the balance.

Mrs Norwichred is still desperate to go but keep an eye on this thread if you have any interest in really good tickets and we'll keep you informed :D

Not yet, I have my Manchester and Dublin ones, and I booked my train tickets last week :happy: I guess it's all about who owns the venues and ticketing orifices?

Dear Mrs Norwichred, I hope things are still as comfortable as possible, and remember that you are the parent, you are the person in charge, you can be offered various things but there is no 'they won't let me...' (I know this is out of place on a gig thread but maternity rights are a bee in my bonnet, alright?!)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
What time will you guys start queuing at to be near the front??

Depending on the weather, I'll probs start queuing around 12 for a good barrier spot. If you just wanna be near the front though, you can probs just show up when doors open.