2015.05.16 KROQ Weenie Roast, Irvine, CA

JessicaSarahS

I mean really. In past years, Avicii gets 90 minutes, Black Keys get 90 minutes. Muse gets 50? Yet they have twice the career than the other 2 have combined. Disappointed in Kroq. Take Vance Joy off the bill and give his 30 minutes of fame to Muse!

Well, the Black Keys have actually been around for a while. But Muse should have gotten 90. Or at least 70.

I mean really. In past years, Avicii gets 90 minutes, Black Keys get 90 minutes. Muse gets 50? Yet they have twice the career than the other 2 have combined. Disappointed in Kroq. Take Vance Joy off the bill and give his 30 minutes of fame to Muse!

Is the show really going to end at 11pm sharp?

Also I support taking Vance Joy off the bill, as well as Walk The Moon :D gawd I'm already dreading them

Haha, it's cool. I agree with your spirit! Hope I didn't come across as a patronizing jerk. :D

Yes, they will end at 11. It's a hard curfew. It's local zoning ordinances. This is not simply a matter of their choosing to go extra or not; there are legal ramifications for going over (in the form of fines, but still).

Then again, I'd love to be wrong. But that's my knowledge of that venue and the local area (I work in Irvine too and have to deal with this sort of stuff from time to time).

50 minutes is not enough

#IgnoreTheCurfew

Don't worry about curfews, I went to past Weenie Roast's when Metallica and Linkin Park headlined, then went well past 11pm! Muse will get at least 90 mins to have fun.

Edited by greenpower

I mean what the hell!!!

SET TIMES (ALL TIMES PDT)

BUD LIGHT STAGE DOS

12:00pm – Doors (NOT THE BAND)

12:30pm – DJ Jeremiah Red

2:00pm – X Ambassadors

2:30pm – James Bay

3:00pm – Saint Motel

3:30pm – Big Data

4:00pm – All Time Low

MAIN STAGE

4:00pm – DJ Jeremiah Red

5:00pm – Cold War Kids

5:35pm – Vance Joy

6:10pm – AWOLNATION

6:50pm – Walk The Moon

7:30pm – Panic! At The Disco

8:10pm – Death Cab For Cutie

8:50pm – Florence + The Machine

9:30pm – Of Monsters And Men

10:10pm – Muse :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:$:$:$:$:$:eek::eek::eek::

Edited by bassplaya619

Are they playing these songs fast to fit more in? It sounds like Resistance is being played at warp speed! Or is it just that long since I actually listened to resistance that I've forgotten the actual pace of the song?

It sounded regular speed to me at the venue. They went past 11, but not much past. I think this is the first time that I personally have not seen TIRO or SS played at a gig. Wish they'd done that... if you're going past curfew (or 11... whatever), then just blow past! :D

Still a great show. They sounded fantastic, and getting to hear Reapers again was AWWWWWEsome! :)

I think they were shouting muse not boo. I wish they would've played SS but I was pretty happy with the set (still too short though:p). The way it was going I thought they were going to plat TIRO instead of reapers so that was a good surprise. Also I found it strange that they didn't play madness considering its one of their most popular singles here and afterwards I heard someone complaining about it. I thought resistance made a good replacement.