2015.05.16 KROQ Weenie Roast, Irvine, CA

JessicaSarahS

So is tomorrow the presale for this? I just got a notification from ticketmaster saying that it was, but I was under the impression that it was the general sale.

I'm pretty sure it's not a presale and it's just a general sale. It says on their website that there is no "special presale"

I'm pretty sure it's not a presale and it's just a general sale. It says on their website that there is no "special presale"

Good, for some reason I feel like that will make my chances of getting GA better, however I feel like my chances of that are probably slimmer than The Mayan :(

I feel the ticket buying nerves building. Haven't felt those in a while.

I also just got to thinking how it would be my luck to score a ticket to this, only for Muse to turn around and announce a show up here in S.F. at the Bill Graham Civic or The Fillmore or in Oakland at the Fox Theater sometime next week. :logic:

I also just got to thinking how it would be my luck to score a ticket to this, only for Muse to turn around and announce a show up here in S.F. at the Bill Graham Civic or The Fillmore or in Oakland at the Fox Theater sometime next week. :logic:

I wish they'd play at the Fillmore. I love that venue. :'(

Last Bill Graham Civic show had a great setlist. Hint hint Muse.

Decided I'm not gonna go to this. Not worth me dropping half a g to see some subpar, super short setlist. The Mayan would've been another story

I'm of the same mindset but if they start pulling out some rare songs I will hate myself. At least I can have someone to rage with.

I'm of the same mindset but if they start pulling out some rare songs I will hate myself. At least I can have someone to rage with.

For sure, we can cry together. I expect maybe a one or a couple rarities but no more. I would be fine with dropping the GA cash but the rest of the money I mentioned would be to fly myself down from my uni up in NorCal, the land of "hella" everything. It would've been worth it to do that for The Mayan though. I just hope they stream one of the US gigs somewhere, I heard some speculation about that happening somewhere...

I don't really give two shits about the setlist. It's been two years and I want to see and listen to some live Muse in person. I'm excited to hear Psycho and Dead Inside (and Reapers?) live for the first time even if the rest of the set is the standards (which are still fun live).

Also excited to see Florence for the first time.

And Panic! for the second time at a festival and Death Cab for the first time. Going to have to form opinions on the others.

Edited by Killer Rabbit

Good luck to everyone. I'm torn on what to do. I tried yesterday to win tix to the Mayan, but you can guess how that worked out. Irvine Meadows is so close to where I work, I can practically see it from my window, however, I would rather not see them at a festival event.

On the contrary, I forced myself to go to Lollapallooza to see the Cure and it was one of the best shows of theirs I've seen in a while and totally worth it. Hmm.

Good luck to everyone. I'm torn on what to do. I tried yesterday to win tix to the Mayan, but you can guess how that worked out. Irvine Meadows is so close to where I work, I can practically see it from my window, however, I would rather not see them at a festival event.

On the contrary, I forced myself to go to Lollapallooza to see the Cure and it was one of the best shows of theirs I've seen in a while and totally worth it. Hmm.

Why don't you want to see muse at a festival?