2015.05.16 KROQ Weenie Roast, Irvine, CA

JessicaSarahS

I live in Sacramento and will be coming to LA for the Weenie Roast and I'm praying for the Mayan too. I have a great Orchestra seat to Weenie Roast but I am looking for a ticket to the Mayan. Anyone have an extra ticket to Mayan and be up for a trade?

My first post! Long time lurker and registered for the website years ago, just never registered for the forum before. :)

I live in Sacramento and will be coming to LA for the Weenie Roast and I'm praying for the Mayan too. I have a great Orchestra seat to Weenie Roast but I am looking for a ticket to the Mayan. Anyone have an extra ticket to Mayan and be up for a trade?

My first post! Long time lurker and registered for the website years ago, just never registered for the forum before. :)

:LOL: good luck, and welcome!

Seems that most of us got terrace, so I guess we can have a muser party up there. This is the third time I'm going alone to see Muse, hopefully someone near me will also be a hardcore fan, or at least know more than Starlight/Uprising/Madness.

Loge and Terrace is where the Muser party is going to be at.

Matt knows that we like to party in the back (as evidenced in HAARP). :chuckle:

And not the people in the front who waited Hours in line to get that spot :rolleyes:

I actually have an extra Terrace seat that I'm looking to sell at face value if anyone is interested! My buddy backed out :(.

I had some good luck reselling my terrace ticket on livenation. If no one here wants it be sure to do that to get your money back.

So I think I may be going to Weenie Roast after all!! A friend of a friend bought some tickets, but I'm a little worried of their validity.

For those of you who bought tix through Ticketmaster - was there an option to get hard tix or only electronic? I ask because these are hard tix and where the price should be says "xxxx". If you win tix from KROQ, I could see them maybe not having a price.

They also came with VIP passes for parking and food, but the passes say "Verizon Wireless Amphitheater" which is the old name of the venue. Now it's Irvine Meadows again. That's a red flag to me.

Any thoughts?

Seems suspicious to me. I was surprised to see a mailing option when I purchased. Between a hold on the venue to check for fraudulent purchases, the 2 week time between buying and event, and the typical 7-10 standard delivery time, I'd be surprised if physical tickets are around already. And winners typically pick up at Will Call, right?

There WERE options for mailing and electronic when I purchased.

VIP includes parking, but I wasn't aware it included food.

Thanks guys, I think you are confirming my gut feeling. I'm waiting to find out where the tix were purchased (if it was a legit site, then maybe OK).

Has anyone who bought tickets from Ticketmaster and requested hard tickets gotten them in the mail yet?