2015.05.16 KROQ Weenie Roast, Irvine, CA

JessicaSarahS

If only BFD had Muse and Florence on the bill.

I'm assuming since the Weenie Roast is at an amphitheater that there will be only the one stage compared to BFD having multiple stages. I would be gutted if there were a time conflict with Muse and Florence.

(Yes, I seem to be harping on about those two because so far this year those are the only two whose albums I'm looking forward to. And they both come out within a week of each other. Can't wait for June.)

I'm definitely going for GA, not gonna half ass anything. How long are these kinds of setlists? And are there usually multiple stages at weenie roast?

Yeah, at least there was the last time I went. The less known bands are on a smaller stage earlier during the day, but there's no way bigger bands time slots conflict with each other. So Florence can't be on the same time as muse is on.

It looks like headliner gets a decent time slot.

Cool, I hope it'll be 18-20 songs instead of like 13-16.

Yeah, at least there was the last time I went. The less known bands are on a smaller stage earlier during the day, but there's no way bigger bands time slots conflict with each other. So Florence can't be on the same time as muse is on.

I'll def be waiting at the barrier on the main stage lol

I doubt it. They usually get short sets at these sort of things. I mean, they're longer than the earlier bands, but still shorter than regular. :(

Well "regular" for the club gigs clocked in at 15 songs, and they tend to play 16 at festivals from gigs I'm looking up. 16+ for me is worth it

Oof. $50. :\

dafuq

Well "regular" for the club gigs clocked in at 15 songs, and they tend to play 16 at festivals from gigs I'm looking up. 16+ for me is worth it

pretty sure that's not gonna happen :(

I think they'll have a rotating stage for this. That's how they get through so many artists at Almost Acoustic Christmas :LOL: