2015.05.16 KROQ Weenie Roast, Irvine, CA

JessicaSarahS

Yep I got terrace too, at least they're in the very first row

Me too! I have Terrace, Section 9, front row. I snagged three tickets. I don't care if they're far, I want to be there. Are you going? You're going to the Mayan too, right?

Are you guys buying through ticketmaster? KROQ said the tickets are only being sold through ticketmaster

Same company, technically. Often, they're use interchangeably. I went through a LiveNation site, technically. But it looks just like a TM site.

Me too! I have Terrace, Section 9, front row. I snagged three tickets. I don't care if they're far, I want to be there. Are you going? You're going to the Mayan too, right?

Well I had planned on going to a different concert since December, but when this was announced I decided to go to weenie roast, but now that I see how shitty these seats are I'm thinking I'm going to end up going to that other concert :LOL:

Yeah I'm going to the Mayan :dance:

Think I'm going to sell these weenie roast tickets if anyone is interested, I bought them just in case.

Well I had planned on going to a different concert since December, but when this was announced I decided to go to weenie roast, but now that I see how shitty these seats are I'm thinking I'm going to end up going to that other concert :LOL:

Think I'm going to sell these weenie roast tickets if anyone is interested, I bought them just in case.

Im interested, what section?

Same here, I got one ticket for loge and one for terrace and both times I got errored out. I can't remember if Almost Acoustic Christmas had a pre-sale or not, but I got 2 tickets for that pretty easily and it was a much smaller capacity venue.

I definitely have multiple interested friends. How many tickets and what price?