2015.05.16 KROQ Weenie Roast, Irvine, CA

JessicaSarahS

Yeah I enjoyed it more than I would have madness. Also I liked the extra beats dom threw in SMBH. And the fact that matt is playing guitar in starlight again. It was a good night. Apparently someone started a fire during KOC in the lawn section :LOL:

Someone posted a capture of the whole Muse web stream on the Muse sub/reddit, fyi. The YouTube video itself is unlisted, so in respecting that privacy (and to decrease the chance of it getting taken down), I'm not direct linking to it.

I was surprised at no Madness too. I was watching the time the whole time and figured they'd end with Madness/Knights or TIRO/Knights. Slowly realizing SS was not going to make it was kind of sad. Haha. But so glad they played Reapers!

Why were people booing before Uprising, btw?

They were saying "Muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse!" :LOL:

Although the gig was short, I thought the sound and intensity of the show was wonderful! It could have been my viewing location, but I was pretty impressed! And Reapers. <3

Some of my pics from Weenie Roast:

17807206012_fb8c47e4f9.jpg

17621957108_ed13292c3b.jpg

17783197926_c78fbf2a4d.jpg

A few more here:

Yeah they had great energy and were on top form (even if the crowd wasn't) Plus the sound was awesome, clear and loud! I saw little pockets of musers rocking out like me throughout the crowd :D great pictures too jess! Where were you seated?

Great photos! :D

Thanks! :happy:

Yeah they had great energy and were on top form (even if the crowd wasn't) Plus the sound was awesome, clear and loud! I saw little pockets of musers rocking out like me throughout the crowd :D great pictures too jess! Where were you seated?

Thanks! I was in Loge 6, first row. Had a clear and unobstructed view. I liked it better than orchestra! I can't see in the lower bowl in most amphitheaters when everyone stands up. :(