2015.05.16 KROQ Weenie Roast, Irvine, CA

JessicaSarahS

I ended up pulling a single in Loge, so I now have two Terrace 13, Row HHH tickets to sell for face. $207 for both. PM me if interested. There seems to be a delivery delay so I can't email them immediately.

At this point i may just give up and get these.

I forgot how this all feels.

The nerves the night before. Making sure to be logged in before the sale starts. The rush to refresh once the sale opens. The sinking disappointment of not finding a ticket. The frantic search to find one. Wanting to give up. Keeping on looking just in case something pops up. Then … that magic moment. You've got one. Trying to keep calm while filling in the details. Waiting for the order confirmation and the elation that comes once you get it.

The butterflies in my stomach are flying so freaking high right now. I almost feel like I need to :vomit: a bit, but not really. :chuckle:

I forgot how this all feels.

The nerves the night before. Making sure to be logged in before the sale starts. The rush to refresh once the sale opens. The sinking disappointment of not finding a ticket. The frantic search to find one. Wanting to give up. Keeping on looking just in case something pops up. Then … that magic moment. You've got one. Trying to keep calm while filling in the details. Waiting for the order confirmation and the elation that comes once you get it.

The butterflies in my stomach are flying so freaking high right now. I almost feel like I need to :vomit: a bit, but not really. :chuckle:

I feel exactly the same. What ticket did you end up getting?

I feel exactly the same. What ticket did you end up getting?

Loge 4, Row SS, Seat 427.

I'm taking it as a sign. The gig was announced on 4/27 and they're most surely going to play Stockholm Syndrome.

(Yes, I'm stretching but it must have been some freaking divine intervention to get me that ticket. :$:facepalm:)

This is the second (or is it third now?) time I've gifted myself Muse tickets for my birthday (which was 4/28).

SOLD OUT!!!

I didn't get tickets to this show, but ill be at The Mayan show. Everyone have fun and umm let the Muse touring cycle begin!!!!!!

I'll trade you lawn for mayan

THANK ME LATER

I'm taking it as a sign. The gig was announced on 4/27 and they're most surely going to play Stockholm Syndrome.

(Yes, I'm stretching but it must have been some freaking divine intervention to get me that ticket. :$:facepalm:)

This is the second (or is it third now?) time I've gifted myself Muse tickets for my birthday (which was 4/28).

I'm all the way up in terrace but not too far off to the side. At this point I'm just happy that I'll be there. I'm also gifting this to myself for my birthday, and I hope they play stockholm too. Last time I went I saw New Born but SS is my favorite. Anyone else going alone?

LOL, I think they will most certainly play Stockholm Syndrome. :)

Happy belated birthday! The Muse shows are an early birthday present for me for this month. Yay!

I'm Terrace 9, AAA, if anyone passes by and wants to say hi (even though you have no idea who I am or what I look like).