2015.05.15- The Mayan, Los Angeles, CA, US

JessicaSarahS

So I paid with my dads card, as long as he comes with me I will be able to get in with my friend right? :eek:

Yeah I read a guy in the NYC thread just needed his Mom's ID/Credit card to pick up. If your dad is physically there to get the tickets from will call you should be fine.

Still, it's worth a call ahead.

I remember chatting with you at LA Rising :). You gave line updates for my friend and I, who were very hungover and slow moving :LOL:

I still need to catch up on the last several pages of posts, but I did not get tickets either, which also makes me highly suspicious. Between my friends and I we had at least 9 browsers going and I got in at 10:01 to nothing. Sorry Muse friends, this really sucks.

Yeah I read a guy in the NYC thread just needed his Mom's ID/Credit card to pick up. If your dad is physically there to get the tickets from will call you should be fine.

Still, it's worth a call ahead.

I remember chatting with you at LA Rising :). You gave line updates for my friend and I, who were very hungover and slow moving :LOL:

Oh right, fun times :LOL: hopefully you won't be too hung over this time, that's the worst feeling ever.

Oh right, fun times :LOL: hopefully you won't be too hung over this time, that's the worst feeling ever.

Especially sitting out in the hot sun ALL DAY. That was such a marathon, then having RATM work the huge crowd up into a frenzy at the end. I was a shell of a human being at the end of that. Looking forward to a much more concise concert with a setlist that can only be better :)

Weenie Roasts are a bust. KROQ hordes the entire lower bowl and GA tickets for those. I've been spoiled with good seats or GA arena shows in the past so 300 yards away just doesn't do it for me. That's why I was jacked up for a club show.

Edited by skyzlmt

I'm upset about not going, but very happy for those who managed to get tickets. Hopefully we'll get some videos if any rarities are played, or they'll stream it or something since it is being sponsored by DirecTV.

Linkin Park did this a few months back where they played a show at the Wltern in LA for Directv. They played a full show and then were interviewed after and it all culminated on a show called Guitar Center Sessions on AXS TV.

And yes about 75% of the concert portion was shown on TV

Especially sitting out in the hot sun ALL DAY. That was such a marathon, then having RATM work the huge crowd up into a frenzy at the end. I was a shell of a human being at the end of that. Looking forward to a much more concise concert with a setlist that can only be better :)

such an awesome day :happy:

I'm glad I moved from the barrier to the side wall though - I was shattered after Muse and felt much safer in general. Plus I had a better view of all the mosh pits and bonfires :awesome:

That show is so intense. I still have nightmares about it sometimes :LOL:

Seriously though. By the end of the night I was the only girl in my section, cause all other girls either moved elsewhere or just left altogether.

Seriously though. By the end of the night I was the only girl in my section, cause all other girls either moved elsewhere or just left altogether.

LOL, I was in front of where all the fires were being started on the field. That was such a fun gig (mostly because I wasn't directly at where all the fires were being lit). :LOL:

It got incredibly sketchy towards the end. The swarms down the stands trying to overwhelm the security guards... The giant mosh pits with huge angry dudes... The bonfires, eventually helicopters. I feel like that one almost got outta hand.

The good news is I can finally uninstall Flash.

I still sort of hope they get ball cancer after this. :phu:

:LOL: You guys.

:LOL: Yeah. I moved out during RATM because I nearly pissed myself, but it was still scary from the back. Shit was on fire and I saw people knocking over barriers and rushing different sections. Intense!

LOL, I was in front of where all the fires were being started on the field. That was such a fun gig (mostly because I wasn't directly at where all the fires were being lit). :LOL:

It got incredibly sketchy towards the end. The swarms down the stands trying to overwhelm the security guards... The giant mosh pits with huge angry dudes... The bonfires, eventually helicopters. I feel like that one almost got outta hand.

That was a fun gig. I was at the back rail of the first pit. Perfect vantage point to view the mayhem. The best part is the VIP pit was a buffer zone between the back of the field and the front. One guy did fly over the rail to my right, but otherwise it was perfect.

I was 1 person behind barrier right in the middle... Where it was the worst. At least I wasn't in the middle of a mosh pit, we were too squished to even start one

:chuckle:

I'm actually very surprised that didn't get out of hand. It was the perfect recipe for a shit show. Hopefully this one is full of non lame people who get as embarrassing as I do once muse hits the stage :shifty: