2015.05.15- The Mayan, Los Angeles, CA, US

JessicaSarahS

Well the KROQ/Guitar Center giveaway was a bust. My daughter AND husband went all 3 days, and didn't win :'( I guess to cope with the disappointment, my daughter just sent me video messages of her head-banging to Hyper Music :LOL:

Best mom ever in my book, wish mine would've done that for me seeing as I can't myself!

Well the KROQ/Guitar Center giveaway was a bust. My daughter AND husband went all 3 days, and didn't win :'( I guess to cope with the disappointment, my daughter just sent me video messages of her head-banging to Hyper Music :LOL:

If I had won that epiphone they were giving away I probably would've destroyed it in anger

For the very last drawing today, the first 3 names they drew weren't even there any longer! So they actually drew a total of 8 names today for 5 pairs, and we STILL didn't win :rolleyes: (yes, I actually thought we might :LOL:

I drove by Friday since it was on my way up North. There were a ton of people outside so I just skipped it since I was in a time crunch and cried all the way up North. lol

So on the Axs site on the page for this show there is a link to stub hub for resale tickets. So I guess they're transferrable after all?

I'm confused.

I think it's just the automated thing they put up when any show on their site sells out. Stubhub still says "Because tickets for this event are non-transferable, we will not be offering tickets to this event. Thanks for choosing StubHub!"

Do you think muse is headlining at Weenie Roast to somewhat make up for that debacle?

No lol. Weenie Roast was planned long ago, and good tickets will be hard to come by anyway, since KROQ holds back lots for give-aways. Plus you can't compare the 2 venues at all.

Edited by xogirl

No lol. Weenie Roast was planned long ago, and good tickets will be hard to come by anyway, since KROQ holds back lots for give-aways. Please you can't compare the 2 venues at all.

Maybe they knew a lot of the tickets were being given to friends/family. And I'm not comparing the two venues, but at least you'll get to see muse :shifty:

TYPO!! Meant to say "plus" not "please!" I totally didn't mean my post to be b*tchy at all, but I now see, especially by typing "please" instead of "plus," how b*tchy it sounded. Sorry!!

Oh! Haha okay no problem :kiss:

Considering this gig & Weenie Roast are back-to-back, is anyone thinking about doing both?

Yep definitely thinking about doing both, but I have a different concert to go to that day, don't know what to do :noey:

Did you end up finding a ticket to the Mayan??!?

Yep! Another muser had an extra and we're carpooling down for the weekend. Unfortunately, my siblings won't be able to go with us as planned, but they're more about arena shows anyhow/slightly more casual about shows than I am.

^^^ that's awesome! Very happy for you!

If anyone knows of ANYONE selling a ticket, please let me know!

Thanks, and I'll definitely let you know if I hear of anything. I only know two people personally that got tickets from the sale, and only one of them had bought a pair. The other person bought a single. :(